Transfers

Rooney has been urged to go to Barca buy with Messi already and getting Neymar, not much room for him.

P.s. yes I do like to get the last word, a girls got to have something ;)

I just wish you could be a bit less severe in your criticisms, fair enough if you think De Gea and Baines are overrated but stuff like 'clown', 'shit' etc, clearly untrue or they wouldn't be playing at the levels they do.

Rooney has been urged to go to Barca buy with Messi already and getting Neymar, not much room for him.

P.s. yes I do like to get the last word, a girls got to have something ;)

gonae fuck up about being a girl.its the transfer thread not what fuckin chromosome your rockin.

They are just my opinions I often think you all praise people too highly also.

In all honestly I can use whichever words I please but you must have noticed that I have given DeGea praise when i feel he deserved.

However I can't budge on Baines I think he is very week, come on Naisy is playing the PL, and he's horrendous.

Lets move on please from all the silliness :)

They are just my opinions I often think you all praise people too highly also.

In all honestly I can use whichever words I please but you must have noticed that I have given DeGea praise when i feel he deserved.

However I can't budge on Baines I think he is very week, come on Naisy is playing the PL, and he's horrendous.

Lets move on please from all the silliness :)

Naismith is on the bench all the time though, poor wee lamb. ;)

One for the dutch football fans.

PSV Eindhoven have signed teenage Holland international Adam Maher on a five-year deal from AZ Alkmaar.

The Eredivisie rivals reached an agreement over a switch for the 19-year-old midfielder, with the transfer fee reported to be between seven and eight million euros.

One for the dutch football fans.

PSV Eindhoven have signed teenage Holland international Adam Maher on a five-year deal from AZ Alkmaar.

The Eredivisie rivals reached an agreement over a switch for the 19-year-old midfielder, with the transfer fee reported to be between seven and eight million euros.

very exciting young player . If he fulfills his potential he wont be at psv for very long and im sure they will still make a decent profit on their outlay .