Transfers

He's worth much more than that.

Yeah probably about 25 million. Hes just what Arsenal need. They are in the group stages of champs league so no pressure to sell but if Arsenal were to offer 25 million i think he would be gone. If 19 million is their opening offer then im thinking they are willing to go higher

Yeah probably about 25 million. Hes just what Arsenal need. They are in the group stages of champs league so no pressure to sell but if Arsenal were to offer 25 million i think he would be gone. If 19 million is their opening offer then im thinking they are willing to go higher

Just hope no others are in for him but not heard anything.

Were they not looking at Fellaini too?

Just hope no others are in for him but not heard anything.

Were they not looking at Fellaini too?

Yeah lots of talk about meeting his release clause but dont think thats happened but there has definitely been contact. Wenger is definitely after a Defensive minded midfielder but. i think hes trying to get them all done to reveal at the same time actually

Is it though? An established premier league midfielder that can improve the midfield alot in an area its needed. seems about the going rate especially since Everton bought him for 15 mllion. I would rather have Bender though

Still ridiculous even if it is the going rate.