SFL vote Rangers into Division Three

Creampuff

CHARLES GREEN"It is a very important day and I think there is lots of good, really responsible articles put out in the press today.

"I think it is time now for realisation. I think the vilification and persecution has to end and common sense has to prevail and I think it will.

"I think it is very difficult for the other clubs and the other leagues, and for the managers to understand who they are going to be playing and when their season will start and who their opposition will be. There are cup games in a few weeks' time and we all need to move on."

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHARLES GREEN CONT: "We've always been prepared for both (Division One and Three) The fans have always said they are happy to go to (Division) Three, we just want to get a decision and move on.

"I hope it will be (the end of the situation) but I'm not convinced it will."

I've finished all my chocolate digestives already. Got a few ginger creams left but not enough for the full day. Afraid to to leave the computer for the shop, only other thing I have in the fridge is fish. Guess I will just have to starve for now....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/18798033

11:46 CHARLES GREEN CONT:

We've always been prepared for both (Division One and Three) The fans have always said they are happy to go to (Division) Three, we just want to get a decision and move on.

"I hope it will be (the end of the situation) but I'm not convinced it will."

Ffs, did a double take when glancing at the update title. Thought the Bheeb had really overstepped the mark!

I believe Malky was one of us as a kid. ;)

Well some cunt wants to have a word with him for saying on the radio that we cheated our way to 9 in a row.

Wank.

Expect many hours of hard faced debate and political posturing and many chairmen sweating profusely as the hard questions get closer to being solved, then the Raith Rovers chairman brings the curtain down by eating the last steak bake to much distain and is roundly booed by the other participants, who then remember that Rangers FCs future is at steak (pun intended) and vote to postpone said vote until the next Greggs delivary arrives.

Archived