McCoist might not be up to this job

papaguy51

A wee tip, rat poison has a sweet taste, try that in yer recipe.

Is that no fur thinning the blood so it flows easier when yir throats cut, whit are ye daen tastin' rat poison wid you no be better phonin the samaratians .. :cgreen:

Is that no fur thinning the blood so it flows easier when yir throats cut, whit are ye daen tastin' rat poison wid you no be better phonin the samaratians .. :cgreen:

Just thought being a rat you are it would be fitting :)

what people are forgetting is how bad we have played in both away games. If we had dominated both games and been right unlucky no one would be saying thread like this

but the fact remains that the professional and full time team were holding on for a point against a group of guys that likely done a half shift before the game in tidi real job

when it was clear we weren't up to much what did we do to change it? Absolutely nothing. We continued with the same style, same energy same everything. It was rotten and there's no two ways about it

Ah I get it you believe everything you hear ;)

"A wee tip, rat poison has a sweet taste" :cgreen:

How's life ray, things getting you down? Are thr any happy times in your life or are you at life's end just waiting for the moment when your not around anymore.

How's life ray, things getting you down? Are thr any happy times in your life or are you at life's end just waiting for the moment when your not around anymore.

When you get to my age everyday is a bonus, so nothing ever gets me down, I have seen "Slim Jim" and Pele in the flesh how could anything get me down after that. :sherlock:

It is funny the difference in receptions between a mod starting a thread like this and a normal member of RM starting one similar.

Agree mate,I think they are getting mixed up between Mod and God.

Ever heard one say they were wrong,------------ ehm thought not.

Agree mate,I think they are getting mixed up between Mod and God.

Ever heard one say they were wrong,------------ ehm thought not.

difference is - Mods are real.

i just felt like taking this thread in a new direction. heh heh (pulls up chair and awaits carnage of the theism debate)

edit: got some popcorn too

i said it in another thread and i'll say it again in this one.

this thread is an embarrassment to rangers media and rangers supporters,posting this on an open forum is a disgrace.

who needs enemies...

*doffs cap* agree 100%

Plenty of people seem to agree, so it's certainly not drivel.

Regardless of how you sugarcoat it or dress it up, we are abysmal outwith Ibrox against a league of part-timers. I feel perfectly entitled to be concerned at this point.

People often agree with drivel. Does not make is any less drivelish :P think i might have invented a new word

Yea this really isn't the hardest job in world football right now. Really really isn't. It's taking on part time footballers with vastly superior players.

I'm not slating Ally, he's done well to bring in the players he has and he needs time to get all these new faces gelled. It'll take a bit.

To call it the hardest job in world football though? Wow

Ok I got slightly carried away but he has a tough tough job. We have lost 23 of our more senior players including a couple of very good youth players, he has had no Pre season and nearly every player we are trying to sign is an unknown. As I said the time to judge is in a couple months hopefully by which time we are still involved in all cups and are sitting pretty at the top of the league.

There is a whole other thread in the General forum regarding theism. More interesting than this tarrier love in.

i know, i remember the thread.

i posted on the Youth update thread that it may be more appropriate to change this to a "Sinclair isnt up to the job" thread. that guy seems to be single-handedly destroying our youth system.

trueblue82, on 27 August 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

i said it in another thread and i'll say it again in this one.

this thread is an embarrassment to rangers media and rangers supporters,posting this on an open forum is a disgrace.

who needs enemies...

This does my head in. We are debating/discussing propbably the most common topic to be discusses on any teams forum or in the real world. Your manager.

Why can't we discuss this? Why is it a disgrace? We have had a pish start in an amateur league, sorry, an embarrassing start.

We were knocked out of every cup last season (in some style too) and spunked a 12 point lead in the SPL BEFORE admin.

But sssshhhhh!!! We sinply must not question our manager as he is a legend. To do such a thing would be treacherous!! Blasphemy!!

Fuck off. No offence meant but this a football forum and we have every right to discuss this. Before admin this place had serious misgivings about Ally's ability as a manager. Now we have to forget that?

There is something wrong. It will be fixed but at the moment it's fucked.

Ok I got slightly carried away but he has a tough tough job. We have lost 23 of our more senior players including a couple of very good youth players, he has had no Pre season and nearly every player we are trying to sign is an unknown. As I said the time to judge is in a couple months hopefully by which time we are still involved in all cups and are sitting pretty at the top of the league.

I think many things can be overplayed. Firstly, the '23 players' he puts putting out as a soundbite in order to put pressure on Green for more signings and relieve the pressure on himself, I imagine plenty of those weren't hugely crucial to the side. Obviously we've lost crucial players but we are playing against part-timers.

The no pre-season, yup, makes things difficult. However, we have now played what 6 games? Pre-seasons generally are 4-5 games, so that excuse is wearing thin.

We have to have time, and i'm not getting on Ally's back, players need time to gel. I do really think though that the toughness of this job is being somewhat overestimated

This does my head in. We are debating/discussing propbably the most common topic to be discusses on any teams forum or in the real world. Your manager.

Why can't we discuss this? Why is it a disgrace? We have had a pish start in an amateur league, sorry, an embarrassing start.

We were knocked out of every cup last season (in some style too) and spunked a 12 point lead in the SPL BEFORE admin.

But sssshhhhh!!! We sinply must not question our manager as he is a legend. To do such a thing would be treacherous!! Blasphemy!!

Fuck off. No offence meant but this a football forum and we have every right to discuss this. Before admin this place had serious misgivings about Ally's ability as a manager. Now we have to forget that?

There is something wrong. It will be fixed but at the moment it's fucked.

Need a happy medium.

We should all be questioning how we are playing right now. But, in my opinion, people claiming Ally is not a manager after barely a year in the game are fucking ludicrous. Let's give this a little time.