Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

The replay talk is idiotic, this is about making a stand, not just about cash. The shared gate thing only happens for cup ties, when we're playing these teams again regularily it's all about regularly boycotting their grounds if we feel it's required.

Exactly, we have to focus attention by looking to one game anyone who says we should never go to tannadump again is divorced from reality

It's not about money which Thermo should have pointed out in his OP imo.

I think the message is the important thing here, the show of unity to show our enemies that we can and WILL hurt you if you cross us like DU have many times.

I think the message is the important thing here, the show of unity to show our enemies that we can and WILL hurt you if you cross us like DU have many times.

I agree with this. He said it was about money though.

That's what it'll come to when we're back in the top flight. If anything this is more of a test case.

Exactly, if the other spl chairmen see a complete boycott they will have more than a few sleepless nights but if we all just come running back to fill their coffers at the first time of asking you can be sure they will give us even more of a kicking the next time we are down

It's about much more than the money but money makes the world go round and the spl and very short of cash right now

So if you can't do everything you shouldn't do anything?

I just think with 400-500 people now going (potentially more after reading that!) its hardly a boycott anymore, particularly as their fans will know that we would turn up at Ibrox in droves for a replay. It had to be all or nothing to have any real effect I'm afraid.

And should there be a replay, I will attend.

How bad will bears feel if we lose heavily and there is no support there? Our young players need backing....

Imagine being 1 - 0 down with 10 minutes remaining, our vocal support could make the difference

The message displayed in Broomloan against Montrose will have been enough for the players.

You wouldn't know what I'm on about though would you Pape?

It's about much more than the money but money makes the world go round and the spl and very short of cash right now

Yeah but the whole money thing does not work in relation to this as if it goes to a replay then you and I would attend so we would look silly for slating those who go tomorrow FOR the money issue.

The thinking should be about the message and unity as a support not about cash.

(tu)

I think you are right, if it's a reply then the little gollumesque shit will make far more, with a capacity crowd, so based on not giving them money then seems silly to go to the reply.

No, the point of not going is to scare the shit out of the spl that we may not go to any away games when we come back and solve their financial woes