Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Rhats the lot of them, worse than that scummy mob from Dundee!

how any Rangers fan can give that shower a penny after the club refused tickets is beyond me, i hope we get a good image on the telly of each and every one of them & you can bet the telly crew will be all over that by trying to make a mockery of the boycott.

FFS, we decided on boycotting Tannadice for the cup game, our CEO Charles stuck his neck out and backed us to the hilt.

Now we seem to have between 200 to 400 Judas supporters buying tickets and I can see Charlie thinking - what's the feckin point of Ally and me rejecting tickets when you lot are turning your back on the majority of Rangers' supporters.

OK, I agree staff and directors should attend the match because their tickets are free.

I'm going and i don't give a flying one what people call me, i'm going to support our club, nothing more, nothing less!!

But the club hasn't taken tickets so you're not supporting the club at all

I'm interested to know just what would another club have to do to us for you to boycott them? I think considering we were done over by whyte what the spl led by the likes of utd did to us after that was malicious and yet the first chance you get you are showing up at their ground when the club have asked you not to

But the club hasn't taken tickets so you're not supporting the club at all

I'm interested to know just what would another club have to do to us for you to boycott them? I think considering we were done over by whyte what the spl led by the likes of utd did to us was malicious and yet the first chance you get you are showing up at their ground when the club have asked you not to

I've already said (yesterday), i can no longer be arsed with the politics of the game and this situation as i don't believe anything we (the fans) do can make it better

I love football and Rangers, and that is my only focus, support the team on the park as i always have done and to fuck with the off pitch side of it, i just can't be bothered with it all anymore, football and football only for me.

I've already said (yesterday), i can no longer be arsed with the politics of the game and this situation as i don't believe anything we (the fans) do can make it better

I love football and Rangers, and that is my only focus, support the team on the park as i always have done and to fuck with the off pitch side of it, i just can't be bothered with it all anymore, football and football only for me.

The likes of thomson will use that against you and against us

So all is forgotten and you've given up....Bring back CW, I'm sure he will be better second time round.

Rhats the lot of them, worse than that scummy mob from Dundee!

how any Rangers fan can give that shower a penny after the club refused tickets is beyond me, i hope we get a good image on the telly of each and every one of them & you can bet the telly crew will be all over that by trying to make a mockery of the boycott.

Why? What are you going to do with the images?

People getting up on their high horse saying that I support my team, I'm going to support the team as I always will etc.

Do you not see the bigger picture? IF you actually supported your team, you would respect the wishes of Rangers not accepting an allocation of tickets for the game. This was done for a reason, wake up. You attending the match gives poisonous scumbags like Thomson and dundee united your hard earned cash.

Nobody is happy that we are not physically there to support the team but its the principle that matters and this is a sacrifice that has to be made. Most of us are willing to make it, others are ignorant.