Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Yes i do, they have been through hell for months, we as fans have no real idea what it was like behind the scenes. We don't have a 3rd division training ground, hahah, doesnt change losing a whole team of players, and no pre-season really, strangers rammed together and had to hope for the best, these kids probably wouldnt have got a game before, but they are all we have and yes i think they are doing their best.

Yes i do, they have been through hell for months, we as fans have no real idea what it was like behind the scenes. We don't have a 3rd division training ground, hahah, doesnt change losing a whole team of players, and no pre-season really, strangers rammed together and had to hope for the best, these kids probably wouldnt have got a game before, but they are all we have and yes i think they are doing their best.

So Shiels is playing better or at least on par as last year? Same for Black?

You simply cannot believe that!

What a fucking mental post both in content and presentation.

What evidence do you have that Ally McCoist will ever make the grade as a manger? What has he done in as a manager which makes you think this?

He has put up with horrendous abuse from every corner, illegal transfer bans so tries his best to get what i think were some of the best spl to come and play third division football. He has been brilliant, so many top managers would have been off. He has played who he has, and when we win you are all saying how wonderful he is, then lose he is out the door. It is pathetic, for example Utd vs Fulham today, same two teams playing but totally different result today, it happens. Chelsea arent doing so well, doesnt make them a crap team, doesnt mean they arent trying their best, it happens all the time, but if not given a chance like so many PL managers now, it will be a revolving door of disaster, there is a reason Utd are so successful, same manager for 26 years, but at the beginning many people called for Fergies head. I believe given the backing he deserves, he will become a great manager.

p.s it is a completely different world so they are not going to be playing the same, i would love so many of the ex players moaning to have seen how they would have reacted to what has happened to the club, if they are honest i bet so many would have also jumped ship.

It is so different, the attention, atmosphere, league FFS, it is impossible to compare.

He has put up with horrendous abuse from every corner, illegal transfer bans so tries his best to get what i think were some of the best spl to come and play third division football. He has been brilliant, so many top managers would have been off. He has played who he has, and when we win you are all saying how wonderful he is, then lose he is out the door. It is pathetic, for example Utd vs Fulham today, same two teams playing but totally different result today, it happens. Chelsea arent doing so well, doesnt make them a crap team, doesnt mean they arent trying their best, it happens all the time, but if not given a chance like so many PL managers now, it will be a revolving door of disaster, there is a reason Utd are so successful, same manager for 26 years, but at the beginning many people called for Fergies head. I believe given the backing he deserves, he will become a great manager.

Thanks for not putting 30 point bold fonts in the response.

Im sorry but the comparison with Ferguson doesn't stand up at all. He was already a hugely successful proven manager before going to Utd.

I ask again - other than blind faith in Ally the legend - what evidence can you offer of any positives or progress that has been made under Ally the manager ?

Look at our last 3 games at home all identical. Ally is total inept at picking a side and changing a game. And his formations baffle everyone

I fear the summer when he brings in several has beens

We are not progressing in any way with ally and his clones , too many people at ibrox come under banner """ wages not earned """

Different players can be affected by different circumstances, no real reason for it sometimes. Torres great at Liverpool, not so good at Chelsea, Berbatov great at Tottenham no so good at Utd, Carrol great at Newcastle not so good at Liverpool. There is no real reason it just can happen. Then sometimes it doesnt, RVP great at Arsenal, if anything even better at Utd.

Ally will be given 1 more season in charge is what i beleive, CG won't get rid of him until he has seen what he can (or can't) do with the 'shackles' of an embargo removed from the equation - i think he would see it as unfair to have a new manager in with no restrictions after what Ally has had to deal with over the past year. It's up to Ally to make changes regarding his staff (coaches and scouts) and players (at least 2 centre halves and a striker that can, at the very least, get the ball on target) - but his challenge will be the same as this season, to convince suitable alternatives to come to the lower divisions without having to resort to the offering of higher wages as a sweetener.

The best decision for ally to make would be to get shot of Ian black.

A disgrace to the blue jersey. That would beat step in the right direction. The next one would be to put square pegs in square holes, everything fits together easier.

If David Beckham can do extra training on free kicks and crossing at his clubs then it should be the rules that ours do a minimum of 4 extra sessions per week to practice their flaws

This isn't the first embarrassing result under you. No fight, no passion and no sign of being 'ready'.

Frightening. You have shown no structure or leadership under your reign.

Every single player and member of the Management team should be nothing but ashamed.

what a load of Bolloks!

This isn't the first embarrassing result under you. No fight, no passion and no sign of being 'ready'.

Frightening. You have shown no structure or leadership under your reign.

Every single player and member of the Management team should be nothing but ashamed.

Embarrassing

Its a tough call to part with a manager at any time. The situation Rangers found itself in last summer and during this season is few, if any, parallels anywhere in football. Rangers had to try to sign players when their very future was under threat, and with a licence to play being withheld until the very last minute. Attempts to get more players in - defensive cover as I recall - were not successful so he has had to work with the squad that emerged when the window closed and when the defectors defected. No mean task for any manager of any calibre. No doubt things could be a lot better even with the squad at his disposal. But............the clear priority was and still is to win this league and move closer to the top league. And he is on track to do that.

He knows full well and probably better than most of us by a long margin what it means to be a Rangers player and now a Rangers manager. He knows the demands, expecations, and pressures. He knows he needs to deliver. He also knows that if the pace of Rangers achieving its ambitions under Charles is not there then he would need no-one to tell him that.

The expectations next season will be even tougher since he will have to make do with this squad until the transfer window opens for us and the quality of play is going to have to improve on a consistent basis to keep on track to get back to the top asap. He has a lot to learn but I also reckon he has learnt quite a bit this season already. Taking a long view I strongly suspect that the hard lessons he is learning about managing a mix of young players and experienced players who have the privilege of pulling on a Rangers shirt will pay big dividends for Rangers as we move through the leagues and as he gets more freedom to move players in and out.

I fucking love Ally to bits but ive not seen any team he sent out fired up apart fae Motherwell game and we were fuckin sublime that night just what every Ger expects from a Rangers team.Today was chronic from them all and the finger cannot just be pointed at him or Black or any other player thats been performing in prior season in spl as we aint in spl were in tractor league getn booted up n down the park. Next time troops we will bend em over n make em bleed like the shite team they are! WATP!

Sheils, Faure, Black, Perry and it dissapoints me to say Temps were all missing today.

Fitness was lacking and we were outclassed by an average SPL side, but were a division 3 side and were building for the future.

We as bears expect to win every game and I think it will be a while till we can have that expectation against decent teams. I'm still undecided on Ally as manager material but I will never ask for his sacking even though my head says maybe he's not doing it. I think the players have to take a lot of responsibility for that poor performance, but really if we had been in Dundee Utds position a few years ago we would of been expected to take 5 or 6 goals off a division 3 side, maybe not a good comparison given our wages/players etc.

I'm hurting like hell but onwards and upwards.

What a title,WALK AWAY McCOIST.....,he didnt walk away ,infact he coined the phrase "we dont do walking away,what a ridiculous title for a thread,fckn ridiculous.....

In hindsight it does sound like a snide remark but it wasn't meant in that way. I'll apologise for that, but not for questioning him.

Ally out banners at next home game? if not then why not.. i don't care who he is he will never be a rangers manager. If i could attend i would be bringing along a banner telling him to politely leave.

He will never be a Rangers manager? I think history will tell you he has been, and still is.