Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Time for him to leave.

This was a perfect opportunity to build a side slowly, adding better players each season as we go.

His signings have been terrible apart from Templeton imo.

Players aren't good enough but doesn't even seem to be any fight in them either.

We are playing poor poor football with no real football style or tactics to mention.

Thanks for staying with us Ally, but at this crucial stage in our history we need a manager who plays football a way we can all invest in and signs good players. Not third rate foreigners !

<p>

We all know that we were struggling for players at the start of the season but that excuse isn't good enough. The team selection and tactics are the reason why Ally should go. Playing people out of position every game is useless. When Ally was given the cup teams to "play with" under Walter Smith, the failings in his managerial ability were glaringly obvious. When he took over from Walter and before the muck hit the fan, he blew a huge lead at the top with poor management. We have given Ally all the support necessary and he has failed to deliver any sign of improvement. We have some decent players (and some really poor ones) but God knows what they do at training. Our free kicks and corners are murder. Our players fitness levels are questionable. When it starts to go wrong on the pitch Ally is clueless at changing things. It quite simply isn't happening for Ally and it shows. A playing legend, a decent guy and a bluenose but that doesn't make him a manager. Sorry Ally, time's up (at the end of the season).

The onle part of your post I disagree with is that I would say he is a 'great guy' not a 'decent guy'.

But over the last few weeks I have come to realise that Ally is very unlikely to become a good manager. I feel bad writing that because I like the man so much, but our team seems rudderless and has no passion, never mind playing very poor football. I am also now of the opinion that Ally should leave at the end of the season. :(

We`re a 3rd division team for gods sake, and we were well beaten by a prem team...can`t people accept we were out to giant kill today.

Ally is doing what hes being asked to do...

1st year...win the league..anything else is a bonus..

2nd year ..win the league..anything else is a bonus

3rd year...theres a trend here..

Try moaning when he doesn`t deliver because up till now hes delivering.

If that's as far as our expectations extend then why in the name of God are we spending close to ten million a year on wages? Why not set the wage bill at round one million which is still light years above that of any other team in the SFL and stockpile he rest for our transfer fund. The team is in a state, the performances are execrable and we are going backwards.

All this pish about this not being enough time to build a team makes me want to vomit. There has been zero progress in eight months in our playing style. We look clueless and toothless. Do the McCoist apologists really believe this is good? That no one else could have us playing better? It reminds me of how we were playing for large chunks of last season and that was with him having an established team that had just won the league in style.

Seriously, let it go..........my expectations are to dominate Scottish football again in about 5 years and then start making our mark in Europe and these should be the expectations of every Rangers fan and we'll NEVER get close to that with this disaster in charge of playing matters. He's had more than enough time to show that he has what it takes. He hasn't and he hasn't.

The management team have been at the club for six years.

They should at least have the capacity to get the players in shape to run for 90 minutes.

We are light years away from that simple goal and today proved it, against a team which couldn't remember the last time it won at home.

There are no excuses for that.

Just for fun, I looked up the first one you said, and that isn't true, so I don't believe any of the others.

How do you know your source is better than his?

Genuinely interested - where does one look stuff like that up - is there a handbook?

sorry but i dont agree.

the players are just not good enough for this level

the manager and staff are fine. it wont matter how you get them ready if they are not good enough.

simple

What do you base this on ?

Might join you in that.

Half the posters in here are fucking idiots.

One minute it's super Ally this and super Ally that, the next it's basically fuck off Ally. The you get idiots like godfather jumping on my post for no other reason than it was me. Im sure he was just as annoyed with the OP for the stupid post and had anyone else made it he would have been patting them on the back. Clown of a guy.

Because that post is so much better than my OP.

No offence to you Ben, it just happened to be this was the one thread out of the 10 or so negative ones I happened to come into. I hate the knee jerk reactions straight after losses that we see on here after a defeat. This is a transitional period, we can't expect big cup runs, the league is the only thing we should care about. WIn then league and its a good season end of. We have a team made up of players loyal to Rangers, young, not good enough for the SPL and trying to make a name for themselves. This is not a team good enough for the SPL, why can't we just accept that for now?