Sandy Easdale statement

Aye very good.

If a man of Wallace's stature is chased away we're fucked

To be honest, I like the guy, but he isnt the messiah many make him out to be.

He hasnt done much to prove he is doing a great job. Okay, he got shot of Stockbridge, but I think that was about as easy a call as he would ever have to make.

Dave King isn't on our board though and I've not liked it when he was scaremongering either. He isn't the issue here.

How is he not the issue when he's the leading figure in the campaign for tickets to not be renewed?

I don't like that it's come down to statements like this but I'd imagine Easdale feels more forced into it rather than just randomly deciding to be a prick

To be honest, I like the guy, but he isnt the messiah many make him out to be.

He hasnt done much to prove he is doing a great job. Okay, he got shot of Stockbridge, but I think that was about as easy a call as he would ever have to make.

He's been doing a root and branch review, sadly with so many ingrained views it'll be looked upon negatively whatever it says

If we are to go down this road again then it must be admin before the season ends - we take the points penalty THIS season but still go up.

Quick CVA (should be much easier this time), disinfect the place and start afresh with share issue underwritten by King.

Manager and coaching staff made redundant (no huge payoffs), clean slate under McInnes/Clarke.

Best way out of current fucking mess (tu)

He's spot on if people are deliberately not renewing to starve the club of funds.

Obviously not the case if it's due to money, work issues etc.

"So, I would ask every loyal Rangers fan, and I pick my words correctly in saying loyal Rangers fans, supports the club at this time and gives it a chance."

He's not spot on, he's telling me if I don't renew I'm not a loyal fan, who the fuk does he think he is to even suggest me or any other Rangers fan is not loyal to our cause if we do not renew?

You say he's right if people are not renewing because they don't trust this ignoramus, he is right if people want guarantees before handing over their hard earned to these guys who haven't earned any trust, he is rightr when he says it doesn't matter a fuk who is running the club that we must continue to hand over our money or our loyalty is questioned?

Is that right?

He has no fuki right to question my or anyone else's loyalty towards our club, if wasn't for us fans there would be no club.

Fact.

If we are to go down this road again then it must be admin before the season ends - we take the points penalty THIS season but still go up.

Quick CVA (should be much easier this time), disinfect the place and start afresh with share issue underwritten by King.

Manager and coaching staff made redundant (no huge payoffs), clean slate under McInnes/Clarke.

A thousand times this!!!!

I find it very odd. That Easdales comes out with this interview the day before the business review is revealed.

Is he trying to scare us or soften us up - or both.

I'm seriously worried what the review is going to tell us, like most other Bears.

However Wallace needs to be a sand dancer to convince me to renew my book.

We've watched shite football in shite leagues, have a useless manager on an obscene salary, directors and execs taking massive cash out of the club and now this cunt has the cheek to point the finger at the guys who gave most for next to no return.....the loyal Bears fans.

Can't believe how sick I feel reading his comments but he's made my mind up. I'm a pay at the gate man next season if we survive liquidation again.

Seething barely describes my feeling right now.

New PR guy in place to fight the fans v board.

I'm sick of all this shit now.

Easdale going to loose his cash if admin no2.

Do you think maybe we should have a new PR guy in place to fight the fans v board mate? Dunno about you but I'm sick of all this shit now, if admin 2 happens I reckon Easdale is going to lose all his cash, defo! (tu)

"So, I would ask every loyal Rangers fan, and I pick my words correctly in saying loyal Rangers fans, supports the club at this time and gives it a chance."

He's not spot on, he's telling me if I don't renew I'm not a loyal fan, who the fuk does he think he is to even suggest me or any other Rangers fan is not loyal to our cause if we do not renew?

You say he's right if people are not renewing because they don't trust this ignoramus, he is right if people want guarantees before handing over their hard earned to these guys who haven't earned any trust, he is rightr when he says it doesn't matter a fuk who is running the club that we must continue to hand over our money or our loyalty is questioned?

Is that right?

He has no fuki right to question my or anyone else's loyalty towards our club, if wasn't for us fans there would be no club.

Fact.

What guarantees can be given? Anything they say will be written off as lies anyway, anything they do ie removing Stockbridge will be written off as a diversion. I think it's been a long time since we could be fully comfortable with a boardroom going back to when Murray started fucking up but it's never been about giving money to a boardroom it's about the club and the team.

Concerns about finances are in no way going to be solved by denying the club even more cash.

Fans helped save the club but for me that doesn't make it any better if they also push the club back into another admin.

I just don't see it being that simple. I agree points deduction this season, worthless fine and someone else in control would be ideal.

Like everyone else I have the fear.

What guarantees can be given? Anything they say will be written off as lies anyway, anything they do ie removing Stockbridge will be written off as a diversion. I think it's been a long time since we could be fully comfortable with a boardroom going back to when Murray started fucking up but it's never been about giving money to a boardroom it's about the club and the team.

Concerns about finances are in no way going to be solved by denying the club even more cash.

Fans helped save the club but for me that doesn't make it any better if they also push the club back into another admin.

Push the CLUB back into admin eh?

How is he not the issue when he's the leading figure in the campaign for tickets to not be renewed?

I don't like that it's come down to statements like this but I'd imagine Easdale feels more forced into it rather than just randomly deciding to be a prick

Because this is a topic about Easdale and not Dave King.

Someone once said as we came out of admin that there would be admin 2 before we could move forward.

He's been doing a root and branch review, sadly with so many ingrained views it'll be looked upon negatively whatever it says

Until the review is announced, we cant say for certain if he is doing a good job or not. Probably not even then.

I would say its jumping the gun to say he is doing a great job and we are absolutely doomed if he leaves.

Until the review is announced, we cant say for certain if he is doing a good job or not. Probably not even then.

I would say its jumping the gun to say he is doing a great job and we are absolutely doomed if he leaves.

I think if someone of his track record ends up chased out like the rest then i don't know where we go from there