Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

Or perhaps it's the fact that Salmond was not only impressive but he also answered all questions that he was asked whereas the head of the Bitter Together campaign floundered and stuttered.

Whether Salmond was impressive or not should be of no consequence in how you vote. Your kids will have to live with your decision long after Salmond is 6ft under.

He still hasn't addressed the currency question. But never mind we'll gloss over that and put 'yes' posters on every lamppost.

A Yes vote would maybe have that one silver lining, the floor would collapse under all the parasites in this country as they could no longer claim the free ride at everyone else's expense. But the rest of us would have to pay more in interest, higher mortgages, higher prices, lower wages, more powers to businesses to attract them, less rights, less research for health and science, less money for pensions. I'm Scots and British. Why would I want to give that up.

Republic they will get rid of royal family, as it is under a Independent Scotland we will keep the queen, but give it 5 years if that and the Catholics will want her gone.

Shite thing is our modern fhans couldn't give a fuck.

We've became such a diverse melting pot of fans that some of our supporters viewpoints are more akin to tims views.

I know a few people like that. Pretty pathetic.

To me, most of the 'Yes voters' I've came across aren't voting Yes because they think it's going to be a far greater place to live. They're doing it because they don't like the current system, they don't like being classed as British. They're not looking 5-10 years down the line when this goes tits up, they're looking to the 18th September and thinking they're getting one over pro-Union campaigners.

Or perhaps it's the fact that Salmond was not only impressive but he also answered all questions that he was asked whereas the head of the Bitter Together campaign floundered and stuttered.

Only people I've seen/heard using 'bitter together' are tarriers....