Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

You don't really have much of a grasp of the Queen's English, do you?

Because I know who Ralph Topping is, does not mean "I know him"

You need to dismount from that JCB,

:mutley: You really are something else. :lol: :lol: Just read that aloud to yourself a couple of times.

So you do know someone who will be voting Yes that isn't a 3rd generation drain on society, but actually someone who's contributed enormously to this . We got there in the end. :)

"contributed enormously to this countries economy''

Jesus Fuck, Do you have any idea the misery caused to low income families by gambling.

Jesus Fuck, Do you have any idea the misery caused to low income families by gambling.

Everything in moderation. If you are stupid enough to abuse something, you deserve to live with the consequences. Attributing blame for your failings in life to some of the countries' most successful buinessman is deplorable.

CA there is no point debating with stupid people they just drag you down to their level.

We have all to vote yes because Ralph Topping says so.

No mention of how we are going to replace the thousands of jobs that will be lost within Shipbuilding, MOD, NHS and Banking to name but a few of the sectors that will be devastated by this.

No mention of the fact that the former commissioner for monetary union has said it would not be possible for an independent Scotland to join the EU if it tried to use the pound without the formal currency deal that all three UK parties have repeatedly vetoed.

Ralph Topping, a man who said that "The threat to jobs comes from the possibility the UK will leave Europe", forgetting that an independent Scotland would not be in the EU, thinks its a great idea.

Alex Salmond, a man who has been actively trying to destroy our country for years thinks its a great idea.

Nicola Sturgeon a woman who tried to defend a man who fraudulently stole thousands from the Department of Work and Pensions thinks its a great idea.

This is the same woman who as Health Sec let Scots women die of cancer by failing to ensure that drugs available in England which could have saved them were made available here in Scotland!

Yet these are the people we are supposed to trust that everything will turn out fine.

The Yes campaign has reeled in some very gullible people, I just hope for all our sakes that they have not found enough stupid people to win them the vote.

CA there is no point debating with stupid people they just drag you down to their level.

We have all to vote yes because Ralph Topping says so.

No mention of how we are going to replace the thousands of jobs that will be lost within Shipbuilding, MOD, NHS and Banking to name but a few of the sectors that will be devastated by this.

No mention of the fact that the former commissioner for monetary union has said it would not be possible for an independent Scotland to join the EU if it tried to use the pound without the formal currency deal that all three UK parties have repeatedly vetoed.

Ralph Topping, a man who said that "The threat to jobs comes from the possibility the UK will leave Europe", forgetting that an independent Scotland would not be in the EU, thinks its a great idea.

Alex Salmond, a man who has been actively trying to destroy our country for years thinks its a great idea.

Nicola Sturgeon a woman who tried to defend a man who fraudulently stole thousands from the Department of Work and Pensions thinks its a great idea.

This is the same woman who as Health Sec let Scots women die of cancer by failing to ensure that drugs available in England which could have saved them were made available here in Scotland!

Yet these are the people we are supposed to trust that everything will turn out fine.

The Yes campaign has reeled in some very gullible people, I just hope for all our sakes that they have not found enough stupid people to win them the vote.

I concur. I've had enough of doing so for this evening, so I'll leave you with this.

This place would erupt if a Yes vote was announced. It would be absolutely wonderful. :7326:

I suppose it depends on one's interpretation of "wonderful".

Leaving the fastest growing economy in western Europe to be replaced by a new country where we have no definitive currency, no central bank and our membership of the European Union is likely to be dissolved.

The prognosis for shipbuilding in an independent Scotland is dire, as the current contracts which sustain them, courtesy of the Royal Navy will most certainly end and will be tendered to ports within the UK.

Furthermore a considerable number of banking and financial sector jobs will have to re-locate to the remaining United Kingdom due to EU legislation.

Young people will be severely restricted in not only their movement across Europe, but also their right to work in European Union Countries will be restricted considerably.

So if you dont care about Scottish jobs, dont fancy travelling or working in Europe in the immediate future, and are prepared to pay for goods in goats, sheep and a couple of shekels of oats..

Yep its going to "wonderful"

you'd have to be fucking mental to vote "yes"

but looks like the voting system is rigged so as many potential yes voters can be included as possible, like foreigners who haven't even lived in scotland long, and have little or no appreciation of the issue at hand, can vote.

thats fucked up cos of course they will vote yes

I dont think it is right that someone from say, poland, can turn up in scotland to live and then after being there 5 minsbe allowed to vote on such a complex and important issue, one i doubt they will have much of an understanding of and of course a polish person (for example) aint going to give a monkeys about The Union.