Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

Brick wall? Explains alot :lol:

Yes - it's typical ideologue behaviour: first infect a space with regurgitated propaganda; then act hard done by when the inevitable hard questions start coming in.

Lord help anyone swayed by the nationalists and their feeble obfuscation.

It has always been my opinion that the vote will be very close ( 52% No - 48% yes...hopefully).

The question, timing, who can vote has always favoured the separatists.

Darling's awful performance in the TV debate has also contributed to the closing of the polls (53% No - 47% Yes)

Yes - it's typical ideologue behaviour: first infect a space with regurgitated propaganda; then act hard done by when the inevitable hard questions start coming in.

Lord help anyone swayed by the nationalists and their feeble obfuscation.

To be fair to him I've not heard anyone use the words of a guy 40 years ago about oil, whether he was correct or not, as a reason to vote for independance 42 years later.

The yougov poll was reported in the daily record, that's why I posted the quote. :lol:

Ah, didnt realise. I would give the yougov story more credence over what does seem like a puff piece non story. Any government would make pteparations for what happens either way a referendum. Why the UK government has not made such preparations in the event of a yes vote astounds me.

To be fair to him I've not heard anyone use the words of a guy 40 years ago about oil, whether he was correct or not, as a reason to vote for independance 42 years later.

It wasn't the context I found risible, rather his insinuation that we have bricks for brains - if that is his conclusion then I can only assume that he will cease trying to communicate with what he has labelled "a brick wall"; at least we can hope.

Ah, didnt realise. I would give the yougov story more credence over what does seem like a puff piece non story. Any government would make pteparations for what happens either way a referendum. Why the UK government has not made such preparations in the event of a yes vote astounds me.

:lol: :lol: Good try.

Like I said, the shite he posts about Rangers is hard to ignore...but I do that because the political and media coverage is very good. Anyone with a shred of a critical faculty can see that. The graphic and article linked from WoS don't even form a significant part of what I'm saying. But here's the thing about McCrone and the skullduggery of 1979...they did that then and t's a matter of historical record. The Westminster mainstream have demonstrated that they are unworthy of the mandate that we have been handing them for 40 years. By their every action, be it McCrone, 1979, the poll tax or the bedroom tax they demonstrate their contempt for us. What they did then should inform our judgement now, To be truly honest I'm fucked off with it. That's the bottom line.

Oh my god. You need your head checked. Seriously. So the article he wrote about me was true was it? Away you go, not a word of it was true. You are completely brainwashed to believe any of what he says.

:lol: :lol: Good try.

The thing is, im not joking. Andrew Neil did a program the other week which revealed that and seen a comment piece or 2 about it. By the looks of it they have taken a no vote for granted and that could leave them with egg on their faces if the yes side win, which i can see happening.

There is always that. Don't rule out a yes vote happening though, bookies dont always get it right on the night

Bookies are seldom wrong, or as Ally would say "very very seldom".

Unless there is something drastic in the next 17 days, No will win it. Not by the margin people predicted at the Start, but they will win.

The thing is, im not joking. Andrew Neil did a program the other week which revealed that and seen a comment piece or 2 about it. By the looks of it they have taken a no vote for granted and that could leave them with egg on their faces if the yes side win, which i can see happening.

My point was about media spin. :)

I believe there is still a hanging punishment for treason. Not lrst wr forget. Goodbye. Anyone who vptes for those republican scumbags wh paint a picture of a nirvanic lifestlye shpuld in my opinion have no place.near me or ibrox or on the planet.

Proud to be british it has served us well for ovet 300 yrs.

I believe there is still a hanging punishment for treason. Not lrst wr forget. Goodbye. Anyone who vptes for those republican scumbags wh paint a picture of a nirvanic lifestlye shpuld in my opinion have no place.near me or ibrox or on the planet.

Proud to be british it has served us well for ovet 300 yrs.

How can you vote for any "republican scumbags" in a referendum. It is a yes or no question.

By they, who?

The "Scottish" politicians that promised us they would spend our money wisely, Now I know your going to say, That wasn't the SNP, and you would be correct, however who is to say what it will be a SNP Government that is elected to run us?