Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Its not the Rangers way.Only manager in rangers history to

have this much turmoil. He deserves to the end of the season at least.

He deserves a boot in the chuckies...on his way out the door.Wish fans would stop with this, `its not the Rangers way` pish. Well lets make it the Rangers fans way and get this imposter to fuck. Had enough of McHoist and his bum chums.

Quite a unique situation. If you'd been told when Ally left Rangers as a player that he'll manage Rangers one day but be that bad and care so little about the club that there would actually have to be protests INSIDE Ibrox to get him to leave you would have probably laughed yer hole aff.

Well done, McCoist. You brought this is all on yourself.

Unfortunately a large part of the support have refused to shake it's materialistic attitude towards this club. They find supporting Rangers to be an unenjoyable experience whether we're winning or losing, and are not far away from the fans who actually turned their backs on us altogether out of honesty.

If you can't bring yourself to accept that you no longer support the club, don't waste other people's aspirations by indulging in these futile gestures of boycotts and protests.

Its not the Rangers way.Only manager in rangers history to

have this much turmoil. He deserves to the end of the season at least.

At present he is causing most of the turmoil with his arrogance not to mention the ridiculous wage he taking for doing absolutely nothing.He deserves the sack with no payoff and nothing else.

Unfortunately a large part of the support have refused to shake it's materialistic attitude towards this club. They find supporting Rangers to be an unenjoyable experience whether we're winning or losing, and are not far away from the fans who actually turned their backs on us altogether out of honesty.

If you can't bring yourself to accept that you no longer support the club, don't waste other people's aspirations by indulging in these futile gestures of boycotts and protests.

Jesus wept, will that be the same materialistic attitude the manager holds so dear then.

We do support the club, we won't be supporting a clown of a manager anymore.

Hopefully one day you and your bhoys obsession with Rangers stops as well, Timmy ;)

Haha trust me your obsession wont be getting stopped off any bhoys but by The Sons Of William! That's right real Protestant Rangers fans not new age fans like yourself who has no respect for real fellow bears!

Haha trust me your obsession wont be getting stopped off any bhoys but by The Sons Of William! That's right real Protestant Rangers fans not a new age fan like yourself who has no respect for real fellow bears!

I have plenty of respect for fellow bears. I've just got zero for big-mouthed taigs like yourself.