Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I have no suggestion.. in an ideal world he will grow a set and resign or the board will hunt him.. Cutting about wi a Ally out and the likes on a bed sheet is tacky as fuck and in my opinion not the fucking Rangers way,

I don't think the bed sheets are the way to go either but some chants are required for our voices to be heard.

I have no suggestion.. in an ideal world he will grow a set and resign or the board will hunt him.. Cutting about wi a Ally out and the likes on a bed sheet is tacky as fuck and in my opinion not the fucking Rangers way,

Well none of the first two are going to happen. He won't resign, we can't sack him.

So basically, we are totally fucked and stuck in the championship massively declining and pushing the club to the brink even more year upon year until Ally decided he can't be arsed anymore.

We could speed that process up a lot faster but no, "its not the Rangers way". :lol: So sitting back getting shafted off everycunt is. Long as we don't do that taigy protest thing eh.

Zzzzzz

I'll be at the game but will take no part in any protest. Never have, never will. I go to see a game as I have done in the same seat for 30 years.

If you want to protest. Fire in. But leave those that want no part of it alone. With the daft red card protests it almost came to blows as more than one tried to force cards into my hands.

The reason this type of thing goes on without end is because we do fuck all... Its time to wake up and make our voices heard. If its good enough for the likes of Barca,Real Madrid,Galatasary and the likes well its good enough for Rangers ... Wake up and take action ! Without us there is no club ... FACT ! Protest by chanting that Ally must go,we want change or alternatively make financial plans based on 10,000 turning up every other week.

The idea protesting is not the Rangers way is absolute nonsense ....where does one think the word Protestant originates from .....cast your mind back to the end of the Greigand Wallace regimes ....protests after games when loyalty was loyalty ....And the chants about Ally cast your minds back to the mid 80s and the GTF chants ....

Ally may be a legend in terms of medals and goal-scoring exploits but Ally has always been an Ally man before a Rangers man .....And how many times as a player did he turn Rangers down ???

Yeah I agree, a protest is only thing we (the fans) can do. Ally isn't going to walk, he wont be sacked because of the financial situation of the club, so he will simply have to be forced out. The only reason he is staying is to get the big pay off at the end of it and there is not much we can really do about it unless he does the decent thing and resigns.

Where did this myth come from about "not the Rangers way" I am sure john Grieg would have a laugh reading all this holier than thou bullshit. If fans don't want to protest so be it but enough of the self righteous pish. "We don't do walking away" and "the Rangers way" i don't know which one is the most vomit inducing over hyped pile of shit

Voted don't know, purely because I wouldn't join in myself.

I understand why people feel it is needed, as we are now at the last resort, so I wouldn't criticise anyone for organising it.

I've always cringed when previous managers got that treatment- PLG and McLeish being the most recent, so I would just hope he would do the right thing.

If ever there was a good use for the RFFF money it would be to bankroll his payoff.

Unfortunately it's my opinion that his ego (or his love of the blue pound) is too big to allow him to do that.

"Not the Rangers way"

What the fuck does that actually mean?

Yeah people that say this need to take their silver spoon out their fat arse .In fact ,I'd take every one of them ,lock them in a room and .............. .They are one of the reasons our club is in such a fucking mess .Apathy and downright arrogance in my book

so is this actually gonna be a proper protest or just a few of us standing about like pure idiots? any idea of how many people will be joining it.

The 2nd option of a few rm members standing about like pure idiots seems more likely.