Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

They young lads will be getting some stick off the whole squad in training if they have to play every game

The smiles on their faces at the press conference seem to have disappeared in the club website training photos, hopefully these wee lads are not being ignored or being given an atmosphere to work in.

No, that would only keep the pro board fans and the board happy as its a disgraceful thing for him to be told.

Well done McDowell in telling the fans the truth. A lot could follow his lead.

Oh realty.

I can tell you right now these guys in the team will make us better than the shit we have produced for the whole season.

Move forward and watch.

No, that would only keep the pro board fans and the board happy as its a disgraceful thing for him to be told.

Well done McDowell in telling the fans the truth. A lot could follow his lead.

Whatever

watch us improve as we couldn't get any worse than the shit we have.

Cheers Ally.

McDowell should not have put this information into the public domain whatever he thought of it. Can no one at Ibrox keep their gob shut, do we have to air all our dirty washing in the press??

It stands to reason these 5 guys are here to play. When I read this story this morning I thought "there's McDowell getting his excuse for dropping people from the team - the Board is making me do it"

He could of course have kept whatever was said to him in the Boardroom to himself and made sure the 5 new guys get properly integrated into the squad. Now he has created a "them and us" situation amongst the players which avoids the issue that a number of our side have not performed this season and we need urgent action to resurrect our season.

I'm glad he's already resigned, he's not a leader and he's not fit to manage Rangers.

McDowell should not have put this information into the public domain whatever he thought of it. Can no one at Ibrox keep their gob shut, do we have to air all our dirty washing in the press??

It stands to reason these 5 guys are here to play. When I read this story this morning I thought "there's McDowell getting his excuse for dropping people from the team - the Board is making me do it"

He could of course have kept whatever was said to him in the Boardroom to himself and made sure the 5 new guys get properly integrated into the squad. Now he has created a "them and us" situation amongst the players which avoids the issue that a number of our side have not performed this season and we need urgent action to resurrect our season.

I'm glad he's already resigned, he's not a leader and he's not fit to manage Rangers.

Spot on.

The board were obviously worried that if the hadn't told MacDowell to play the guys that they could have been sitting in the stand beside them.

Kenny is a decent bloke but like Ally he is a fucking shite manager.

Unless we get a new manager right away he will totally bury us as a club because of his incompetence.

We can't wait another day.

We need a decent caretaker to guide us through the rest of the season, don't really care who it is, anybody is better that the pish we have had for the last 3 years.

At the end of the day if McDowall had made the decision to start them all in the next game, the vast majority of people would be more than happy. However, because it's come from the board that he's to play them, it's all of a sudden a disgrace.

McDowall has no interest in being here other than to collect his wages. He's totally out of his depth and incapable as a manager. I'm glad the decision was taken out of his hands, I have serious doubts that he would have dropped anyone without being told to do so!

Well if its the board whos picking the team or the tea lady it makes no difference as Kenny hasnt a clue what the fuck he is doing.A man with so many years in football who obviously hasnt a clue should be nowhere near the club.A second rate assistant at best just another so called Rangers man grabbing what he can. Time will come and him and the rest will be fucked off out the door and decent football men brought in to sort the mess these imposters have left us with.

Nachothelegend you're a cracker

Oh here we go.

And your no.?

The sooner this Team is shreaded to bits the better.

Get Black, Mculloch,Keeper,Foster,Boyd, Smith

and a load of others out.

Get some replacements in, and a coach and watch the difference.

The coaches are pathetic and they have made an utter mess of things.

Especialy McCoist no doubt you will stick up for him and DK and his mob.

Sends a bad signal out to potential new managers.

You won't have a say in signings and won't choose the team.

No scouting network, no money for players (yet), no stability in the boardroom, a half empty stadium, in debt, no D.O.F. no long term strategy.

Only a total idiot would want to be our manager the way things stand.

At the end of the day if McDowall had made the decision to start them all in the next game, the vast majority of people would be more than happy. However, because it's come from the board that he's to play them, it's all of a sudden a disgrace.

McDowall has no interest in being here other than to collect his wages. He's totally out of his depth and incapable as a manager. I'm glad the decision was taken out of his hands, I have serious doubts that he would have dropped anyone without being told to do so!

Correct mate we have some numptys in our fanbase who want this to fail.