*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My luck with btts coupons lately has been horrendous, 9/10, 21/22,9/10,11/12,9/10 and 16/18.....tonight I'm sitting with 9/10 with 10mins to go and I was being offered  £31 cash out for a £160.....i checked the match stats and reims to this point only had 1 attempt off target so my finger was poised for the cash in when bang the fuckers go and score in the 83rd minute.....happy days and a nice wee starter for my Cheltenham pot:dance:

Tried the BTTS no draw bet. 3 games gave me 100ish back off a fiver. Had Derby Barnsley, Liverpool Arsenal and Notts Forest Brighton. Unfortunately Brighton never scored. The cunts. 

Tried to put a bet on before Rangers game today and it never took so put it on us to score 4th goal in play. Turned it into 25 then kept betting on in plays on way home from game and eventually turned it into 160. That's next weekend paid for!

I've been backing Over X goals before matches, waiting for a goal and then laying as the odds will have dropped to create an arb.  I thought my great scheme had come unstuck today with the Tottenham vs Everton match where I'd backed Over 4.5 but the odds against just kept rising as the game wore on.   2 injury time goals and I'm £60 up.  Nice one Valencia.

12 minutes ago, miracle said:

I've been backing Over X goals before matches, waiting for a goal and then laying as the odds will have dropped to create an arb.  I thought my great scheme had come unstuck today with the Tottenham vs Everton match where I'd backed Over 4.5 but the odds against just kept rising as the game wore on.   2 injury time goals and I'm £60 up.  Nice one Valencia.

Valencia dont play this weekend.