*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Superb mate. Geez yer secret lol am just going to accept that I'm actually just an unlucky bastard n always will be

I put on a 1 ew Trixie yesterday costing 8 quid. All 3 won and got 768 back lol 

Absolutely lumped on Dustin Johnson to win the Match Play with a saver on Haas.

DJ around even money and it looks a fair bet. He is playing golf that is a level above anyone else at the moment. I backed him for Augusta months ago and I could already trade out for some profit.

I did have considerably massive bet on Mickelson last year though, and he missed the cut, so maybe I'm beat ignoring.

I'm yet to fully price the Masters but have a feeling about Byeong H** An having a good tournament. We will see.

20 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Absolutely lumped on Dustin Johnson to win the Match Play with a saver on Haas.

DJ around even money and it looks a fair bet. He is playing golf that is a level above anyone else at the moment. I backed him for Augusta months ago and I could already trade out for some profit.

I did have considerably massive bet on Mickelson last year though, and he missed the cut, so maybe I'm beat ignoring.

I'm yet to fully price the Masters but have a feeling about Byeong H** An having a good tournament. We will see.

Did he win it? I done a few accas but they where pish. 

Mind post yer tips in here :tu:

Just now, ready1873 said:

Aye he won. Don't like posting my winners after they won, but he wasn't my only triumph this weekend. A good double up!

My gaffer is cracking with the golf tips man. A sport I love but don't watch or keep up to date as much as I should.

Got £100 back from a tenner treble last night Scotland Poland n Norn Iron. 

It's the first time I've cheered a Scotland goal in a long time, feels shit even saying that. 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

My gaffer is cracking with the golf tips man. A sport I love but don't watch or keep up to date as much as I should.

Got £100 back from a tenner treble last night Scotland Poland n Norn Iron. 

It's the first time I've cheered a Scotland goal in a long time, feels shit even saying that. 

A win is a win although I backed Slovenia who were pish in all fairness.

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The one night I don't bother with the ice hockey the boy I work with wins 270 for 2 quid :lol: u couldn't write it man

I won 50 on a fucking 1 furlong race in America lol 

Now on to the Australian racing :lol:

Fux sake babn......I think we will need to get you a 9-5 job:dance:

Does anyone else stick about 10-20 in your account and just do all different bets? Like BTTS coupon, Score & Win, Over 2.5 etc...

I get more fun doing that than just putting high stakes on a single/double

I always pick a 10 game BTTS every week, normally about 200/300-1, always get close but not had one up for ages! The low leagues in Scotland normally produce but the prices are shite