Creampuff

*** Official Betting Thread ***

1,354 posts in this topic

Anyone taking a punt on the golf today? 

Get the accas dished out all you golf nuts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born a blue nose said:

Picked that one out 9/1 :thumbsup:

Had a tenner ew on it brother 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Had a tenner ew on it brother 

The minute o heard the trainer I knew it would win 

5 on the nose for me mate reigning it in big time 

Get that in yer Vegas fund :lol:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The minute o heard the trainer I knew it would win 

5 on the nose for me mate reigning it in big time 

Get that in yer Vegas fund :lol:

Withdrew 850 between last night and today 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Withdrew 850 between last night and today 

Superb mate. Geez yer secret lol am just going to accept that I'm actually just an unlucky bastard n always will be

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Superb mate. Geez yer secret lol am just going to accept that I'm actually just an unlucky bastard n always will be

I put on a 1 ew Trixie yesterday costing 8 quid. All 3 won and got 768 back lol 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I put on a 1 ew Trixie yesterday costing 8 quid. All 3 won and got 768 back lol 

:lol: unreal. Get in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely lumped on Dustin Johnson to win the Match Play with a saver on Haas.

DJ around even money and it looks a fair bet. He is playing golf that is a level above anyone else at the moment. I backed him for Augusta months ago and I could already trade out for some profit.

I did have considerably massive bet on Mickelson last year though, and he missed the cut, so maybe I'm beat ignoring.

I'm yet to fully price the Masters but have a feeling about Byeong H** An having a good tournament. We will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised to see Dalgleish sending horses over to Ireland for the first day of the flat at Naas today.

He never does that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had Lafferty :megaanguish: on an anytime scorer coupon, plays 5 minutes and fucks me for £80 :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Absolutely lumped on Dustin Johnson to win the Match Play with a saver on Haas.

DJ around even money and it looks a fair bet. He is playing golf that is a level above anyone else at the moment. I backed him for Augusta months ago and I could already trade out for some profit.

I did have considerably massive bet on Mickelson last year though, and he missed the cut, so maybe I'm beat ignoring.

I'm yet to fully price the Masters but have a feeling about Byeong H** An having a good tournament. We will see.

Did he win it? I done a few accas but they where pish. 

Mind post yer tips in here :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye he won. Don't like posting my winners after they won, but he wasn't my only triumph this weekend. A good double up!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ready1873 said:

Aye he won. Don't like posting my winners after they won, but he wasn't my only triumph this weekend. A good double up!

My gaffer is cracking with the golf tips man. A sport I love but don't watch or keep up to date as much as I should.

Got £100 back from a tenner treble last night Scotland Poland n Norn Iron. 

It's the first time I've cheered a Scotland goal in a long time, feels shit even saying that. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£100 from a tenner will do nicely. I had a mug bet on a BTTS accumulator and I think one game won out of five fs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

My gaffer is cracking with the golf tips man. A sport I love but don't watch or keep up to date as much as I should.

Got £100 back from a tenner treble last night Scotland Poland n Norn Iron. 

It's the first time I've cheered a Scotland goal in a long time, feels shit even saying that. 

A win is a win although I backed Slovenia who were pish in all fairness.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't ever bet on ice hockey lads.

Most random fucking sport on earth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:50 AM, born a blue nose said:

Don't ever bet on ice hockey lads.

Most random fucking sport on earth 

Love a bet on the ice hockey. Used to frequently profit on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Love a bet on the ice hockey. Used to frequently profit on it.

Fuck off it's murder lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one night I don't bother with the ice hockey the boy I work with wins 270 for 2 quid :lol: u couldn't write it man

I won 50 on a fucking 1 furlong race in America lol 

Now on to the Australian racing :lol:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The one night I don't bother with the ice hockey the boy I work with wins 270 for 2 quid :lol: u couldn't write it man

I won 50 on a fucking 1 furlong race in America lol 

Now on to the Australian racing :lol:

Fux sake babn......I think we will need to get you a 9-5 job:dance:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fux sake babn......I think we will need to get you a 9-5 job:dance:

4/5 so far :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, born a blue nose said:

4/5 so far :lol:

Seriously tho bud how does a 1 furlong horse race work?

Do they have stalls?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Seriously tho bud how does a 1 furlong horse race work?

Do they have stalls?

Stalls aye a only done one race of the 1f it's like a fucking drag race lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now