*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

10 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

So mcnulty apparently got Booked 96th minute. Bet365 refused to pay out. I couldn't see anything about the booking anywhere. Turns out today they paid out. 

Screenshot_20190311-185241_bet365.jpg

dont know if youre on twitter...but @conanm123 (Conso) spotted that before bet365.

he's worth a follow.....sure has some good tips

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

dont know if youre on twitter...but @conanm123 (Conso) spotted that before bet365.

he's worth a follow.....sure has some good tips

I'll give it a look! Needless to say, delighted with that boost haha. 

3 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

giving this a go tonight

No.SelectionsEventEvent DateOddsBet TypeResult

1Both Teams to Score in the Match - Yes
St Mirren v Kilmarnock(Both Teams to Score)11/03/2019

Kirk Broadfoot to be Booked
St Mirren v Kilmarnock(Player to be booked)To Run

Paul McGinn to be Booked
St Mirren v Kilmarnock(Player to be booked)To Run

Over 6 Corners in the Match for Both Teams Combined
St Mirren v Kilmarnock(Alternative Corners)To Run

Stake:  5.00   To Return:  255.00

Garbage..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Roll on Cheltenham from tomorrow

@ger4life_1872 this run of luck has stemmed from my tip so just to be clear my contractual agreement was for every 100 you win hereafter I'm due 1 pint. 

Adding up where we are at the now you physically owe me a night oot up shawlands.

Keep up the good work mate let's turn your debt in tae a mad wan in Newcastle 

@born a blue nose @Rfc52. I took £510 out of bet 365 over the last couple of days due to a couple of lucky bets and yesterday I get a message from them saying they have noticed I am spending a lot of time gambling. Any of you two ever had this sent to you?

Cunts have never sent me anything when I lose a couple of hundred over a few weeks but as soon as i take that amount out, they start going on about self exclusion assessments.

5 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

@born a blue nose @Rfc52. I took £510 out of bet 365 over the last couple of days due to a couple of lucky bets and yesterday I get a message from them saying they have noticed I am spending a lot of time gambling. Any of you two ever had this sent to you?

Cunts have never sent me anything when I lose a couple of hundred over a few weeks but as soon as i take that amount out, they start going on about self exclusion assessments.

No mate, my workmate had it though n got put down to 10er a day max deposit.

Think they will make you fill out a questionaire, be smart with your answers if you do as the 10 max deposit can be the outcome of it.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

No mate, my workmate had it though n got put down to 10er a day max deposit.

Think they will make you fill out a questionaire, be smart with your answers if you do as the 10 max deposit can be the outcome of it.

Cheers mate, cunts can't take somebody winning lol, one of the bets was their own fault as well because they didn't suspend the betting on bookings when Grealish jumped into the crowd.

I'm chucking it for a while. Nothing to do with money I just feel unlucky as fuck. £30 on a Saturday n £20 on Friday for a few months. The first Web page I look at when I open my eyes is bet365, can't enjoy a game of fitbaw without a bet on it, choking for 1.30pm to the horses start, constant. I've sucked the fun right out of it man