*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

48 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm chucking it for a while. Nothing to do with money I just feel unlucky as fuck. £30 on a Saturday n £20 on Friday for a few months. The first Web page I look at when I open my eyes is bet365, can't enjoy a game of fitbaw without a bet on it, choking for 1.30pm to the horses start, constant. I've sucked the fun right out of it man

I'm in the same boat mate, I have took a bit of a doing in the last week but I can afford it but it's more the point I'm betting for the sake of it when I should be giving it a rest just now

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/03/2019 at 21:04, bigrab1982 said:

haha i got talked into a £2 bet on forrest to score anytime and scotland to win 2-1 or 3-1 just because the girl behind the counter at william hill was hot but how she must be laughing at me now

Fanny. 

On 21/03/2019 at 21:04, bigrab1982 said:

haha i got talked into a £2 bet on forrest to score anytime and scotland to win 2-1 or 3-1 just because the girl behind the counter at william hill was hot but how she must be laughing at me now

Haha get it right up yae.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Haha get it right up yae.

it's one of they things when i'm walking out the shop thinking i'm a right tit for letting her talk me in to it but like i said it was only a few quid so was hoping it got gubbed anyway but what can i say i am sucker for a pretty face.

7 minutes ago, bigrab1982 said:

it's one of they things when i'm walking out the shop thinking i'm a right tit for letting her talk me in to it but like i said it was only a few quid so was hoping it got gubbed anyway but what can i say i am sucker for a pretty face.

And a fenian by the sounds of it 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't think so brer 

No cunt would admit to watching river city

anyway but what can i say i am sucker for a pretty face.

He's a sucker for a pretty face and a sucker for a fenian

Simple comprehension young Geo

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

so being a sucker for a pretty face makes me a fenian? i guess you don't like pretty woman then but whatever makes you happy.

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't think so brer 

No cunt would admit to watching river city

plenty of people have said they like river city in the river city thread so i am not the only one but people watch worse things than that if im honest

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

15 minutes ago, bigrab1982 said:

so being a sucker for a pretty face makes me a fenian? i guess you don't like pretty woman then but whatever makes you happy.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats not what I said or implied.....

it kind of is what you both said and implied mate. at the end of the day i am happy to admit i am a tit for letting her talk me in to that bet but we live and learn from mistakes made and it will never happen again.

2 minutes ago, bigrab1982 said:

it kind of is what you both said and implied mate. at the end of the day i am happy to admit i am a tit for letting her talk me in to that bet but we live and learn from mistakes made and it will never happen again.

Defo what they both said rab mate 

2 minutes ago, bigrab1982 said:

It's not what I implied.

You're a sucker for a pretty face and a fenian.

Ie that bird and forest not you being a fenian 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's not what I implied.

You're a sucker for a pretty face and a fenian.

Ie that bird and forest not you being a fenian 

to be honest with you i would hope she wasn't a fenian but if it meant me thinking she was succumbing to my chat up skills which she clearly wasn't then i would have put more on the bet and looked a even bigger fanny than i do now. needless to say i will be avoiding that betting shop and her from now on.

14 minutes ago, bigrab1982 said:

to be honest with you i would hope she wasn't a fenian but if it meant me thinking she was succumbing to my chat up skills which she clearly wasn't then i would have put more on the bet and looked a even bigger fanny than i do now. needless to say i will be avoiding that betting shop and her from now on.

102% fenian mate