Jump to content
ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

Recommended Posts

Good news Arsenal fans.

It's that time of the year again when you're first in the League.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton get a decent start to the season, for a change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool away from home the weekend before each of their champions league group games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Good news Arsenal fans.

It's that time of the year again when you're first in the League.

 

After the first 2 games they're going to be rock bottom with about -10 goal difference

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

After the first 2 games they're going to be rock bottom with about -10 goal difference

If you are a gooner you must be wondering how it's got to this stage, they are financially run in a very astute manner, they did have a good loyal  support and the infrastructure was looking good.....the big mistake was sticking with the same blue print in bringing young Africans to the club and persisting with Wenger and his passing game for the last 5 years.

Every player Arsenal have been linked with or signed has me scratching ma head as I hardly know of or  heard of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

If you are a gooner you must be wondering how it's got to this stage, they are financially run in a very astute manner, they did have a good loyal  support and the infrastructure was looking good.....the big mistake was sticking with the same blue print in bringing young Africans to the club and persisting with Wenger and his passing game for the last 5 years.

Every player Arsenal have been linked with or signed has me scratching ma head as I hardly know of or  heard of them.

Think they're in serious danger of being left behind, apparently only giving Emery £50m to spend

Only £50m :lol: sounds mad saying that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Think they're in serious danger of being left behind, apparently only giving Emery £50m to spend

Only £50m :lol: sounds mad saying that

Yip that was the figure originally but I believe it's now 70million......obscene money for certain clubs but to get into Europes elite they need another 200million, they most definitely are getting left behind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burnley v Aberdeen in the Europa League

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Burnley v Aberdeen in the Europa League

Saw that :lol: 

Ahaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-07-07-08-53-25.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-07-14-16-25-19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-07-14-16-59-48.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wully said:

Screenshot_2018-07-14-16-59-48.png

I was looking at that like fucking hell some win. Then I realised it’s only half time :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2018-07-14-17-53-51.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wully said:

Screenshot_2018-07-14-17-53-51.png

You now start to understand why!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You now start to understand why!

 

A 25 yard own goal aswell :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a complete waste of time that game looked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 this is pretty shit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×