Sign in to follow this  
ben51

***Official English Football Thread***

Don’t think Warnock is getting enough credit for this season. He’s done brilliant with what is pretty much a championship side. Not many premier league players in it. 

13 hours ago, ben51 said:

Brighton definitely going down. 

Their last 4 fixtures are Wolves away, Spurs away, Newcastle at home and Arsenal away.  Could be in big trouble indeed.

Leeds about to drop out of the automatic promotion places losing 2-1 at home to 10 man Wigan. Hope they don't fuck it up. Would like to see them back in the PL.

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Leeds about to drop out of the automatic promotion places losing 2-1 at home to 10 man Wigan. Hope they don't fuck it up. Would like to see them back in the PL.

Nope fuck them horrible club supported by utter cunts. 

21 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

My boss is a Leeds fan so I was hoping they would go up for his sake but they’ve blown automatic promotion IMO.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What are Leeds doing :lol:

They are a club I’d like to see go up because they have genuine history, a good manager and I think they would invest money and stay up and even if it turned into a train wreck at least it would be entertaining :lol:

I’m sick of all these shite small clubs like brighton, huddersfield, burnley and bournemouth just making up the numbers every year.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

They are a club I’d like to see go up because they have genuine history, a good manager and I think they would invest money and stay up and even if it turned into a train wreck at least it would be entertaining :lol:

I’m sick of all these shite small clubs like brighton, huddersfield, burnley and bournemouth just making up the numbers every year.

I agree about all those shite clubs that always appear.

Something like Millwall, Leeds and Sheffield United or Nottingham Forest is my ideal selection of clubs going up. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Arguable the best fans in the country

Easily 

They've been through absolute hell and their away support has remained phenomenonal 

Huge club, unlike Newcastle who are nothing but completely fucking annoying 

55 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What makes them cunts?

Them and Man United by far and away are the best 

Don't like them going back years scummy entitled support that think they are better than they are. Plus Nick28T supports them. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't like them going back years scummy entitled support that think they are better than they are. Plus Nick28T supports them. 

Fucking Nick28T wtf :lol: he’s a cunt tbf