English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Stop talking pish - youve been making posts about Liverpool for ages now. Probably head to bed tonight in your Van Dijk pjs.

Right because I said I’ve liked them since a was a wee guy, if someone asked what English club you liked I’d say them. 

You one of the blues brothers?  😂

12 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Cunts losing there shit over English teams 😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Pathetic man 🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't give a fuck about any other teams at all :lol:

Just fucking hate Liverpool lol.

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Kent is from Oldham I don’t think he’s one of them.

Supports Oldham

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Right because I said I’ve liked them since a was a wee guy, if someone asked what English club you liked I’d say them. 

You one of the blues brothers?  😂

I like Chelsea as an English team, have done since I was wee, Rangers are and always will be my team, as they should be for us all, having a favourite English team is fine and I'm sure there are many different favourites for many different reasons, if you prefer Liverpool then that's you're choice, I had a few pints amongst Liverpool fans a few weeks ago before the game against Chelsea and while I don't like the team the lads I spoke to were bang on, we all support Rangers, fuck arguing over this shite :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't give a fuck about any other teams at all :lol:

Liverpool don't particularly bother me, nor does Man U or the rest.

I only like West Ham because it was the old boy's English team back in the day.

Even at that, I ain't been too fussed about them since they left the Boleyn.

2 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Liverpool don't particularly bother me, nor does Man U or the rest.

I only like West Ham because it was the old boy's English team back in the day.

Even at that, I ain't been too fussed about them since they left the Boleyn.

That Olympic stadium is awful 

38 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I like Chelsea as an English team, have done since I was wee, Rangers are and always will be my team, as they should be for us all, having a favourite English team is fine and I'm sure there are many different favourites for many different reasons, if you prefer Liverpool then that's you're choice, I had a few pints amongst Liverpool fans a few weeks ago before the game against Chelsea and while I don't like the team the lads I spoke to were bang on, we all support Rangers, fuck arguing over this shite :lol:

Madness bro. We all have a soft spot for some English team we want to see do well. I know a Gers fan whose liked Wolves for 20 year, likewise a few that like Leeds, Millwall, Newcastle etc. Majority are Chelsea tbf but fuck me Rangers come first obviously 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Madness bro. We all have a soft spot for some English team we want to see do well. I know a Gers fan whose liked Wolves for 20 year, likewise a few that like Leeds, Millwall, Newcastle etc. Majority are Chelsea tbf but fuck me Rangers come first obviously 

I've also got a wee soft spot for Leeds because my wife has family from there, her dad's twin brother moved down there at 16, her cousin is a massive Leeds/Rangers fan and has both club crests tattooed, been down to visit a few times and I've took him to Ibrox a few times  he came to Manchester with us, just takes wee things like that to prefer one team over another, that's all it is ,a preference 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've also got a wee soft spot for Leeds because my wife has family from there, her dad's twin brother moved down there at 16, her cousin is a massive Leeds/Rangers fan and has both club crests tattooed, been down to visit a few times and I've took him to Ibrox a few times  he came to Manchester with us, just takes wee things like that to prefer one team over another, that's all it is ,a preference 

That’s what it’s all about mate. We can openly say we like this team or that team because the majority English fans have taken a shine to us and the club as the Quintessential Protestant club in the UK and fighting the good fight up here. 

That’s why I love going to away games down there, the atmosphere, welcome etc is second to none and gets the Rangers brand known even wider

Was never a foul for the free kick that led to Liverpools winner last night. They didn't even show a replay of it. Also, the challenge before the one that Milner was booked for looked like a bad one but yet again, Sky didn't show the replay of it. 

Sounds very much like a team from up here. 🤔

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Was never a foul for the free kick that led to Liverpools winner last night. They didn't even show a replay of it. Also, the challenge before the one that Milner was booked for looked like a bad one but yet again, Sky didn't show the replay of it. 

Sounds very much like a team from up here. 🤔

They didn't in the game but they did afterwards and discussed it. That doesn't happen up here to the team you're implying.