***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought Juve got away with it tonight . The defence was decent although Barca should have got the goals needed with the chances created .

Juve from midfield to front were shocking ,toothless and looked shite in all the outfield positions .Powder puff efforts at times

If they win the CL. I will be astonished

9 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

"This Monaco team will take some stopping... They've already swept aside the likes of Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City."

601ba960a918c2b1724ddd8f4beecd17.jpg

Do ITV Sport have a factory where they produce these deluded, jingoistic, shrieking hoofwankers...?

Sky Sports and BT aren't much better; it's just the usual 'Engerlund' mentality that the media seems to have. After Spurs got knocked out of the Europa, the presenter asked the pundits if, just perhaps, they're overeating how good English teams actually are. 

They're already talking about United like they're a sure bet for the Europa League, just like they did with Liverpool last year. 

4 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Sky Sports and BT aren't much better; it's just the usual 'Engerlund' mentality that the media seems to have. After Spurs got knocked out of the Europa, the presenter asked the pundits if, just perhaps, they're overeating how good English teams actually are. 

They're already talking about United like they're a sure bet for the Europa League, just like they did with Liverpool last year. 

The top sides in the German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian leagues would all pump the top sides in the English league.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The top sides in the German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian leagues would all pump the top sides in the English leagues.

Last year McManaman was dismissing Sevilla before the Europa League final. In fact, he got tore into Liverpool for struggling against Villarreal. 

This is the same pundit who, not long ago, criticised Celtic for being outplayed by Inter Milan because "they're the Scottish champions and Inter aren't even top three in Italy," then admitted he hadn't watched much of Celtic or Inter domestically. 

The only thing Italian football is lacking is attendance, and several clubs are trying to get approval for their own, fan friendly stadiums to try to get fans back. French football gets slated by the English media, yet their teams always look to France for players. Could go on and on about how daft they are. 

8 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

I have Monica and Vigo to win  on on very promising accumulator 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have Monica and Vigo to win  on on very promising accumulator 

I think Genk will be a tough game tonight for Celta, but still fancy them to go through. 

Hoping United go out tonight, as if you take them out it's a much more interesting group of teams going for it. 

6 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Last year McManaman was dismissing Sevilla before the Europa League final. In fact, he got tore into Liverpool for struggling against Villarreal. 

This is the same pundit who, not long ago, criticised Celtic for being outplayed by Inter Milan because "they're the Scottish champions and Inter aren't even top three in Italy," then admitted he hadn't watched much of Celtic or Inter domestically. 

The only thing Italian football is lacking is attendance, and several clubs are trying to get approval for their own, fan friendly stadiums to try to get fans back. French football gets slated by the English media, yet their teams always look to France for players. Could go on and on about how daft they are. 

Got Bt sports package few weeks ago and I was regretting it not long after .These cunts at BT are a fucking shambles 

Phoned today and there was no record of my account 

I cancelled although they didn't do much to stop me 

Worst customer service I've ever know and that's dealing with at least 4/5 of their English speaking agents .The rest are all from fucking outside this Country 

Useless shower and to think these fuckers have our top European ties for years 

3 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I think Genk will be a tough game tonight for Celta, but still fancy them to go through. 

Hoping United go out tonight, as if you take them out it's a much more interesting group of teams going for it. 

Hope your spot on .I'm starting to remember why I hated United winning for all these years 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Hope your spot on .I'm starting to remember why I hated United winning for all these years 

I think there's a decent chance of Anderlecht putting them out, to be honest. When United are on form they're good, but otherwise they seem to just expect Zlatan to bail them out. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Got Bt sports package few weeks ago and I was regretting it not long after .These cunts at BT are a fucking shambles 

Phoned today and there was no record of my account 

I cancelled although they didn't do much to stop me 

Worst customer service I've ever know and that's dealing with at least 4/5 of their English speaking agents .The rest are all from fucking outside this Country 

Useless shower and to think these fuckers have our top European ties for years 

Their customer service was actually alright when they launched, but it seems like it's gone downhill ever since - probably just assume people will subscribe anyway for the CL. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9zZNQnWsAUqQMK.jpg:large

Champions League wins at Monaco since 2000:

Real Madrid  X

Chelsea        X

Liverpool       X

Juventus       X

Tottenham    X

Man City      X

Dortmund    X

Rangers YES