***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Foderingham; Tavernier, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, Wallace; Barton, Forrester, Holt; McKay, Miller(He's always good for a goal against them) Garner

O'Halloran for Miller - Exploit tired Tierney once Miller's bagged his 100th in royal blue

Niko for Forrester - Forrester will probably be booked early on and Niko will provide nice passes etc

Rossiter for Holt (assuming we're winning) - Defensive addition to see game out

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Foderingham; Tavernier, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, Wallace; Barton, Forrester, Holt; McKay, Miller(He's always good for a goal against them) Garner

O'Halloran for Miller - Exploit tired Tierney once Miller's bagged his 100th in royal blue

Niko for Forrester - Forrester will probably be booked early on and Niko will provide nice passes etc

Miller at RW instead of a guy with pace and direct running in a game where we will need to counter fast? 

3 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Miller should retire, he's fucking gash.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Miller at RW instead of a guy with pace and direct running in a game where we will need to counter fast? 

Aye. He'll score, I'd put my house on it. Bring MOH at half time once Kenny has done the business.

Hard to see anything other than them winning right now tbh.

However, the break might do us a world of good.  We are on a terrible run, we need to use this break to train our asses off.  A few tweaks and they are beatable.   

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Aye. He'll score, I'd put my house on it. Bring MOH at half time once Kenny has done the business.

He can't score if we have no one making chances though mate and we can't just keep kenny around because he has a good scoring record against them either we need other players to step up. Surprised no one has mentioned Waggy yet since he's meant to be fit for the Tarrier game.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

He can't score if we have no one making chances though mate and we can't just keep kenny around because he has a good scoring record against them either we need other players to step up. Surprised no one has mentioned Waggy yet since he's meant to be fit for the Tarrier game.

I haven't mentioned him cause when he returned against Hibs in the final he was the worst player on the park so I'd leave him out just in case a repeat of that happens. Plus MOH will be better taking on Tierney when he's tired cause he's a good tackler and will be more lethargic as the game goes on allowing MOH to skip by him.

MW will get a hiding IMO there. Won't know what the fuck to do on this game. By the end of October I expect his jacket to be on a shoogily peg. Folk will crying out for Walter Smith before the new year I'm telling yous.

MW is a good Coach and will go on to do a good job in England somewhere, but I really don't think he is the man to try and topple a dominant (??) taig side, when we have spent a pittance on our transfers so far.

frustrating times bears, but NOTHING we can do  unless someone hits the euromillions 

If we go more direct then I reckon Garner can rattle Toure and OConnel or whatever his name is. You seen what he done to that Killie fullback in the first half. Basically get in the box whenever Tav has space as he is an excellent crosser of the ball.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

MW will get a hiding IMO there. Won't know what the fuck to do on this game. By the end of October I expect his jacket to be on a shoogily peg. Folk will be crying out of Walter Smith before the new year I'm telling yous.

MW is a good Coach and will go on to do a good job in England somewhere, but I really don't think he is the man to try and topple a dominant (??) taig side, when we have spent a pittance on our transfers so far.

frustrating times bears, but NOTHING we can do  unless someone hits the euromillions 

My mate. Tonight.

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Hard to see anything other than them winning right now tbh.

However, the break might do us a world of good.  We are on a terrible run, we need to use this break to train our asses off.  A few tweaks and they are beatable.   

What the f*ck do you see in them that is so good? Remember for most of the second half against HBS they had 10 men in their half.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

I haven't mentioned him cause when he returned against Hibs in the final he was the worst player on the park so I'd leave him out just in case a repeat of that happens. Plus MOH will be better taking on Tierney when he's tired cause he's a good tackler and will be more lethargic as the game goes on allowing MOH to skip by him.

Should also be noted that MOH used to always perform against Celtic according to one of them I know and they fear him more than anyone in our team. I agree Waggy was terrible that day, ran himself into the ground tho. I still don't think Miller should start as anything but a Striker if he does play tbh and even then probably should only be used off the bench as he has been shocking recently.

2 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

We really need to buck our ideas up if we want to get result we are definitely the underdogs at this stage and maybe more so that in the run up to the Semi-Final, fuck this defeatist shite though and get behind the team and get the fucking battle fever on!

Solid defence, BIG performances from Tav Wallace, Kranjcar Barton Mckay. We will do it.

Let them come to us. Lets see how we performe on the so called big stage. 

Rossiter man of the match.

I trust Warburton and i can see him doing a Walter Smith and throwing someone random into it. 

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How have we improved?  We look worse.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We've improved? 1 decent half since we played them, improved my fucking arse.

Still beat them though ;) 

We have improved and what we are lacking right now is tempo in the last third. This is something that is correctible.

Two minutes before kickoff Hill finds out he'll play, and the new guy comes on when Dodoo gets injured. Have faith.