Time to ditch Penny Arcade?

Dietspam

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

But it's alright for terrorism and bigotry to be promoted at the piggery? 

Why should we be sanitized?

It's time the club stood up for it's self and more importantly its fans. 

The club cannot and will not defend songs with anti kafflik rhetoric.

11 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

The club cannot and will not defend songs with anti kafflik rhetoric.

ah see you are clever or you think you are clever by adding in that word rhetoric .. that leaves shit open for interpretation 

why not go the whole hog and hang out any Rangers fans singing anything loyalist as that fits into your rhetoric comment 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

ah see you are clever or you think you are clever by adding in that word rhetoric .. that leaves shit open for interpretation 

why not go the whole hog and hang out any Rangers fans singing anything loyalist as that fits into your rhetoric comment 

Whoa whoa whoa chill the fuck out ....i have sang the songs(with gusto) many times.....dont be taking me for an offended fucker 

This is the clubs position.....not my personal opinion 

Just now, mrmojorisin said:

Whoa whoa whoa chill the fuck out ....i have sang the songs(with gusto) many times.....dont be taking me for an offended fucker 

This is the clubs position.....not my personal opinion 

Fair enough mate sorry for mis understanding you 

the club are scummy bastards then 

nothing new 

18 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

If you go to games and get caught screaming abuse at kaffliks its the clubs fault for not allowing you to do so? 

No you said anti catholic rhetoric in the context in the context of loyalist songs 

your narrative is wrong 

Id like it if whatever song they chose (if one was needed) that it was played at a lower level and the fans were the ones making the noise.

Look at nights for example when the Champions League tune was blasted out and we absolutely drowned it out by singing.

I know Ibrox ain't what it used to be but we shouldn't have one wee corner making most of the noise.

In don't give a fuck about this "the taigs play this so we should play that" pish. fuck them. Our songs are British songs and we are a British club playing in Britain. There is nothing wrong with our songs and apart from pandering to taigs there's no reason why we shouldn't play them. Our songs celebrating our history and pride in our culture should never be compared with their terror and hate filled shite

11 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Just get Simply the Best back as main tune ffs we had a Tina lookalike on pitch one year after winning the league.

Get some fucking baws about you board!

I remember when taigs were using Hamden as their home ground and they brought on a Tina lookalike at half time. She proceeded to belt out simply the best and the cunts were fuckin ragin, couldn't get the poor lassie off quick enough. Ha