Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

10 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Scum abroad getting arrested for violence is normal conduct and UEFA will issue the obligatory 3K Euro fine.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Malvern said:

Are they trying to imply we are not a separate entity and we were involved in this Paedo ring?

It is definitely an attempt to tie us in with the biggest paedo ring that ever was in football M. And I smell the shitey hand of Holicon.con behind it.

I am obviously paranoid as well but still believe I am correct. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is definitely an attempt to tie us in with the biggest paedo ring that ever was in football M. And I smell the shitey hand of Holicon.con behind it.

The article they’re quoting is completely opposite of what they’re trying to proclaim. The paedo stated that the only reason the 12 boys left was because they were too young to sign s forms, it was far from a hatched plan where boys were being sent to Rangers allowedly. What the article does show is cfc was giving the boys club free facilities and got first option on the boys coming through but obviously not mentioned and funnily enough the old newspaper article wasn’t shown.

That Marcello Mega has an agenda when it comes to protecting scum.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

The article they’re quoting is completely opposite of what they’re trying to proclaim. The paedo stated that the only reason the 12 boys left was because they were too young to sign s forms, it was far from a hatched plan where boys were being sent to Rangers allowedly. What the article does show is cfc was giving the boys club free facilities and got first option on the boys coming through but obviously not mentioned and funnily enough the old newspaper article wasn’t shown.

Thanks for that info mate, I will be honest and say I only noticed it on twitter and only looked at the headline and it seemed to me it was about making it seem we (Rangers) were as bad as them. That is what headlines do and I would imagine many did what I did, so job done with who ever is behind it, I feel these things are being pushed by Helicon.con but could be wrong on this occasion. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that info mate, I will be honest and say I only noticed it on twitter and only looked at the headline and it seemed to me it was about making it seem we (Rangers) were as bad as them. That is what headlines do and I would imagine many did what I did, so job done with who ever is behind it, I feel these things are being pushed by Helicon.con but could be wrong on this occasion. 

This is the newspaper article that this journalist is quoting. Nothing in that says they were swopping kids, it’s twisted and immoral what this cunt has done for a few cheap clicks. Kids were abused for fucksake, it riles me. 

8B41BFD5-0823-4AC9-9662-2D00FADFA36D.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Jim Whyte or someone purporting to be him,posted in the chat section of hesgoals that both Rangers and Hearts were involved in paedophilia.

Probably quite a few organisations have the odd paedo sometime in their history - but very few (only one I can name) can claim it went on in an industrial scale!!

20 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Probably quite a few organisations have the odd paedo sometime in their history - but very few (only one I can name) can claim it went on in an industrial scale!!

Not many invite a convicted one back into the club, that happened somewhere now I think of it.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

You are not paranoid mate. Whatever that is in this day and age 

You are thinking clearly 

6 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

Story from 33 years ago to try and tie Rangers in. No matter what is printed Rangers did the right thing clubs like the tarriers and hibs (in neelys case) are the ones most culpable and caused the numbers to be higher than they should've been.

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Story from 33 years ago to try and tie Rangers in. No matter what is printed Rangers did the right thing clubs like the tarriers and hibs (in neelys case) are the ones most culpable and caused the numbers to be higher than they should've been.

I find it hard to believe that a journalist that’s meant to be educated picked up on this article that a handful of  muppets have been throwing about in twitter. These self proclaimed fenians are getting desperate.

23 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I find it hard to believe that a journalist that’s meant to be educated picked up on this article that a handful of  muppets have been throwing about in twitter. These self proclaimed fenians are getting desperate.

Don't think I've ever met one, educated or not, no matter what profession they're in, who doesn't put his/her allegiance to them before their professional ethics.

They just can't help themselves

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

The story has Hollicorn all over it.

On 26/08/2019 at 18:02, Blumhoilann said:

Right down the bttom of thse tweets,Glasgow Marists Kinharvie,is this another case against the RC church? Has it links directly to Paedo FC?

...  the main player in the founding of celtic football club; born as Andrew Kerins in Ballymote, County Sligo, Brother Walfrid was a Marist priest. 

Archived