• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Not his best game of the season today but we need him next week.

We actually played our best football when Miller and Garner were both off the park. Didnt score but we were good to watch.

Good point, we passed the ball about better when down to 10 men.

2 hours ago, five stars said:

What a difference Miller made when he departed at half time. I presume he was injured as he has been in the team every week and rarely subbed.

What age is he 38? You'd think after having all those years to practice he be able to trap a ball and make a pass of 10 feet.

I'd player Garner before him any day of the week.

Behave. Like you say, 38. He shouldn't have started this game but he's not got the mental stamina to be playing 3 games a week anymore. 

Garner played well but almost cost us dearly. And his hattrick was well deserved, but one good game does not a great player make. 

Miller has saved us more times than I care to recall and as such has more than earned his place. 

Agree he was ineffective today, but cut him some slack eh?

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

Behave. Like you say, 38. He shouldn't have started this game but he's not got the mental stamina to be playing 3 games a week anymore. 

Garner played well but almost cost us dearly. And his hattrick was well deserved, but one good game does not a great player make. 

Miller has saved us more times than I care to recall and as such has more than earned his place. 

Agree he was ineffective today, but cut him some slack eh?

So on Garner threads he's shite, he's a prick, a dud, all he does is run.... but Miller is given leeway for delivering pretty much the same. Oh and a few goals.

Today Miller on 3 occasions fucked up his possession or passing that left us vulnerable as Hamilton counteted. He made as much effort to recover the situation as I did from my seat in the stand. He exuded more effort moaning and shaking his head at his team mates before he was removed and we scored 5 goals.

Miller has been in our top 3 performers this season which imo none deserve pass marks or poty status.

It's been a season of abject failure.

But Miller gets any easy ride for it despite being the main no9 yet he is on single digits for goals scored. Today he was rank. 

Garner in less time scores more goals and is dissed, probably due to a transfer fee he can't influence.

Garner is neither shite nor amazing. Nor is Miller. Garner was instrumental in today's win which helped as Miller was rank.

Yet few on the Garner thread will give him leeway or accept that if we played to his strengths he could be decent to good.

Sunday coming I would 100% prefer Garner to lead our line rather than Miller regardless of all the pics of him scoring when he was a younger and more capable player.

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

He was poor today, which is why he came off at half time. Wouldn't surprise me if he told Murty to sub him. 

Far more likely it was realised that he's played too many minutes recently and was pulled off to save him for Sunday.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He was poor today, which is why he came off at half time. Wouldn't surprise me if he told Murty to sub him. 

He subbed the man who  looked jaded and scored against the filth  this season for a player who is suspended for the game against them.

44 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who scored 2 against the filth this season?

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He subbed the man who  looked jaded and scored 2 against the filth  this season for a player who is suspended for the game against them.

Any update?