Sundays game

G.E.C.

I know Old Firm games means the world to us and feel free to call me a part time fan or the least uber out there. 

But I don't see this as a really important game, taigs have the league wrapped up and cannot win it against us anyway. I think huge preparation should go into the semi final. We may as well just give it our all and hope a bad result of any kind doesn't destroy any confidence going into the semi.

Dont get me wrong I want us to beat them and break a few legs but the semi draw kind of takes away the gloss of this game.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wash your mouth out OP! 

We can stop them having an unbeaten season for one thing and just the satisfaction of Brenda having to admit that Rangers are in fact the best team they've played all season because we're the first ones to beat them would make me very happy ? 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:megaanguish: 

Every old firm is important.

Something just doesn't feel right TBH. Every defeat to them I haven't been as near gutted as I would have been a decade ago. Think it's just where we are at the moment 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Something just doesn't feel right TBH. Every defeat to them I haven't been as near gutted as I would have been a decade ago. Think it's just where we are at the moment 

Shocking post. 

If anything I am finding defeats to them even harder to take recently because it shows how far we've fallen. 

Doesn't matter what's happening in the league etc there's always bragging rights when you've won the last old firm game.

Sometimes it's even better when  we're not doing well, they go on and on about how we're shite,  skint, dead etc and how they're in Europe every season and winning the league

Then ye go "aye but it wasnae that when we pumped ye last week" and every taig bites and goes in a huff. Brilliant

I've read some shite on here, I've posted some shite on here but that OP has got to be up there with the worst ever.

The day I stop caring about games against that mob they will be playing abide with me and 6 cunts will be carrying me into a crematorium 

No surrender.