Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

Do we really need this shite at every Scotland game? We really don't need a reminder that some Rangers fans hate the national team.

Surely the same people can understand that many want to continue to support there country of birth allbeit with It's pretty pathetic state It's currently in.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, PSL said:

Shocking fact for some but a lot of Rangers fans aren't religious and don't really care about politics enough for it to even cross their minds when supporting Rangers. 

Shocking fact: Whether you like it or not, whether some, half or all Rangers fans are religious or politicial, the people the SNP pander to identify everything Rangers with British, Protestant values.

So aye, the current Scottish goverment will hope to retain its position at every election by spending each term bending our support and our club over and royally shafting fuck out of us.

You don't have to be a presbyterian to recognise this. You just have to have 2 brain cells active at one time. At least.

Don't have it in me to support a team with 6 celtic players in it and no Rangers players nor can I support a team whose supporters boo and parade horrible banners about my teams captain. Just don't have it in me. Club before country! ??

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

Thinking of putting an acca on, chances for Scotland? Are they really that bad?

They drew 1-1 with Canada and are reported to be playing Tierney at RB, not to mention Mark Mcghee encouraged fans to come along because "you never know we might be decent and we might have something to cheer about" So aye they're that bad

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Neil Lennon will be the new Scotland manager when Strachan chucks it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that happened. 

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

So what?

Do we expect a veto over the religion of Scotland players now?

Did we expect others not to support Scotland when it had lots of our players featuring?

I expect Rangers fans to be welcome at a Scotland game I expect the Rangers captain not to have negative banners about him in the stands.i except every Rangers player to be treated fairly and not bood by the tartan tranies and I expect the national team manager to prioritise the national team rather than look after the tims in his squad.

fuck Scotland fuck strachan and I hope the trannies never see another major tournament in my lifetime.

yasssssss

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

His Rangers hating credentials put him top of the list.

It'll be him or Stubbs, can't see anyone else being stupid enough to take it.

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I expect Rangers fans to be welcome at a Scotland game I expect the Rangers captain not to have negative banners about him in the stands.i except every Rangers player to be treated fairly and not bood by the tartan tranies and I expect the national team manager to prioritise the national team rather than look after the tims in his squad.

fuck Scotland fuck strachan and I hope the trannies never see another major tournament in my lifetime.

yasssssss

You are entitled to hold that opinion

I don't

5 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

yasssssss

Because you are English.  

Boooooooom