Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

even if he is there's gotta be 4/5 Scottish RBs that could have played ahead of tierney.

Alan Hutton has had that jersey for about three or four years longer than he should have purely because there is such a shortage of players in that position.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, DBBTB said:

Alan Hutton has had that jersey for about three or four years longer than he should have purely because there is such a shortage of players in that position.

Bardsley plays regularly in the premier league is surely better than Tierney there? Whitaker as much as I hate him has to be better than the wee cunt.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Bardsley plays regularly in the premier league is surely better than Tierney there? Whitaker as much as I hate him has to be better than the wee cunt.

I actually forgot all about Bardlesy, but yeah, that's who I would have in there at right back.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I actually forgot all about Bardlesy, but yeah, that's who I would have in there at right back.

Anya can play there too iirc would also be better than Playing a LB out of position

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Yep sums them up, a minority appear to support independence.

Well spotted.

Sorry I offended you 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, folkestoneger said:

Sorry I had to point out the obvious and waste your moment

You ruined my night for calling out my photo and costing me likes, gonnae hang ma self

25 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The Ulstermen are more than holding their own v Norway..1 up . I am on here to get the news of Slovenia scoring...Until 9pm then it's Depeche Mode..Yesss..2 nil for The Ulstermen now.. 

I like to support ALL British teams