Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

38 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

8 put of the 11 tonight either play for, have played for, or support the tarriers. But people still wonder why a lot of rangers fans have given up on the Scottish national side. Fuck them 

Is it not 10 out of the 11? Only one who doesn't support them or has played for them is Morrison who is a bear. ??

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, B1872 said:

Is it not 10 out of the 11? Only one who doesn't support them or has played for them is Morrison who is a bear. ??

I didn't know about Martin or Robertson for sure but I knew Morrison was a bear and Snodcunt was a taig. Either way its an obvious bias towards they scum

7 hours ago, kanjo said:

I hate almost everything which represents the Scottish national team and those who run it.  I can support Scotland in ANY sport.. but in football my love and care has died slowly over the past 10 years and that was enhanced in 2012.

Was gonna 'like' this comment but didn't seem enough. 

100% my friend.

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I didn't know about Martin or Robertson for sure but I knew Morrison was a bear and Snodcunt was a taig. Either way its an obvious bias towards they scum

Both are tarriers mate! ??

I've just saw the team :duh:

Once again I won't be watching my national team. We have no chance of having Rangers players in it whilst these idiots are in charge. They don't appear to pick the best team. It would be like watching the tims. No thanks.

I still don't think it will be right to judge anyone who choose to watch them but personally I just can't bring myself to :justno:

20 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

How is it biased? Not one of our Scottish players are good enough to play. Mckay on a really good day but his end product is still shite 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Bellshill_Bear said:

How is it biased? Not one of our Scottish players are good enough to play. Mckay on a really good day but his end product is still shite 

I never said it was biased against us I said it was biased towards them..There's a lot of good players not getting in that side because they need to make room for tarriers. Although I do think Wilson could do as good a job as Mulgrew that's just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

7 beggar fucks 

2 beggar supporters 

2 others 

Does anyone actually support this shower 

It's actually 3 beggar supporters mate. 10 out the 11 are related to them.