Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It most certainly was to do with EH in the beginning, as they told us they were in talks with the club and that was why it was so hush hush. 

Yeah I know. But Greg subsequently claimed it wasn't, and the fans were in for a pleasant surprise, as the project would be welcomed by all, blah, blah, blah.

The start of the season came and he said it had been put back till just before Xmas? Then there was no more talk of it.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I don't think the clubs SLO will have that responsibility mate. According to Greg, on numerous occasions, EH CIC is absolutely nothing to do with EH.

That would mean it's nothing to do with the club, and would be his parents' responsibility.  ?

Rangers in new first....

A club SLO asking his da for an update so he can tell his clients, the ones whose cash they both survive on, what the fuck is going on with a club asset and it's surrounding area ???.

:no:

40 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Yeah I know. But Greg subsequently claimed it wasn't, and the fans were in for a pleasant surprise, as the project would be welcomed by all, blah, blah, blah.

The start of the season came and he said it had been put back till just before Xmas? Then there was no more talk of it.

Take anything Greg says with a huge pinch of salt. 

Why would they name the company EH tell us it was a CIC project regarding EH, then suddenly go all quiet and say it never had anything to do with EH. 

As Ive said mate, I will never trust Greg again on anything, he's up there with Robertson on how to go about back stabbing Bears. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I think whoever was appointed our support would never be able to agree with each other. 

The support could do with leaving division in the past so I'll give him a chance in this role until he proves me otherwise. 

There didn't seem to be any issues regarding Mhairi Mackenzie getting it. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take anything Greg says with a huge pinch of salt. 

Why would they name the company EH tell us it was a CIC project regarding EH, then suddenly go all quiet and say it never had anything to do with EH. 

As Ive said mate, I will never trust Greg again on anything, he's up there with Robertson on how to go about back stabbing Bears. 

Wouldn't it be easier to see what comes of EH CIC, and then if he has lied, deal with it then?  If it does relate to it, and the SLO has lied to fans, then that isn't a great start, and would expect him to resign.

Just now, Debian said:

Wouldn't it be easier to see what comes of EH CIC, and then if he has lied, deal with it then?  If it does relate to it, and the SLO has lied to fans, then that isn't a great start, and would expect him to resign.

They have changed the story on EH CIC so many times I wonder if they remember what it's meant to be. 

Telling anyone who would listen that RF will never associate with anything RST and any merger can never happen, then first chance they get it's a loaded vote on a merger with RST. 

He had his chance and like so many others before him it all goes to shit. 

5 minutes ago, Debian said:

He has the job and that's that, just remember what Greg says and what actually happens can be 2 very different things indeed. 

1 minute ago, Debian said:

The documentation lodged at companies house states it is for refurbishment and redevelopment of Edmiston house. They now say it ain't and never has been. I don't see how there can be any question that a lie has been told at some point. 

9 minutes ago, Spectre said:

The documentation lodged at companies house states it is for refurbishment and redevelopment of Edmiston house. They now say it ain't and never has been. I don't see how there can be any question that a lie has been told at some point. 

Cheers.  Was there any explanation given?

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Perhaps he can contact the TRFFF committee and in conjunction with the Rangers support find an appropriate use for the almost 500k TRFFF has squirreled away. Unless of course it is slated for the Ed House project.

That's gone mate, the Auchenhowie stand is getting built.