Legoeater suspended for Old Firm

G.E.C.

9 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Geez peace ya bunch a old women a wound one guy up on twitter then told him scott brown was shite. Some folk need to lighten up a bit in here at times its fucking depressing in some threads.

So when are you 'going in for the kill?' 

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No I find that funny because it's not someone actually pretending to be one of them. That's just sad.

I dont think tweeting "hope scott brown can play in the semi" and then when a tim replied saying he will be playing, replying " good because hes fucking shite" is pretending to be one of them. 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

I dont think tweeting "hope scott brown can play in the semi" and then when a tim replied saying he will be playing, replying " good because hes fucking shite" is pretending to be one of them. 

Offt right in for the kill, whit a buzz you are! 

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

On the last page you were leading them on for a few tweets before "revealing yourself" but now it's down to 1 tweet.

Seems like you're backtracking a wee bit here because you didn't get the response you were after :lol:

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

On a purpose made account, aye it is. 

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

On the last page you were leading them on for a few tweets before "revealing yourself" but now it's down to 1 tweet.

Seems like you're backtracking a wee bit here because you didn't get the response you were after :lol:

Somebody stole his phone...

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

Lol simmer down a lead them on for a few tweets then a start winding them up and eventually reveal maself whilst laughing at them and insulting their players ?

Im not organising away trips to europe with them like some rangers men have done in the past 

11 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Are you from Cumnock ya fucking clown.

Brown playing in the semi isn't an issue. The scum manipulating the system to ensure his availability isn't even the issue, it's there for anyone to have done so, although admittedly it would appear to be easier for some rather than others. Nah, for me the issue here is that they feel that they have to have their strongest team available. Puts to bed all the mind the gap pish , no?

1 minute ago, reallyruff said:

Brown playing in the semi isn't an issue. The scum manipulating the system to ensure his availability isn't even the issue, it's there for anyone to have done so, although admittedly it would appear to be easier for some rather than others. Nah, for me the issue here is that they feel that they have to have their strongest team available. Puts to bed all the mind the gap pish , no?

No.

3 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

I'm not failing to recognise that there exists a gap, only suggesting that their belief in it isn't as rigid as they'd have us think.

They are desperate for a treble. They see their captain as integral to their team and want him available. That's what this is about, not them thinking about any gap.

People can say what they want about the ugly mongo looking bastard he's their captain, they're going for a treble and he might not be the world's best midfielder but he gives them an edge and drive. They struggle when he's not playing - as remarkable as that sounds. Can't get my head around it but that's what happens.