K.A.I

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Or try to find cunts that throw bottles at kids ?

They can almost literally do anything to us or say anything about us and they'll get away with it. From opposition fans to the press we are fair game regardless of how we act or behave.

I am not for one second saying we should just go tonto but the suggestion that if we just all behave they'll stop is mental to me.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

They can almost literally do anything to us or say anything about us and they'll get away with it. From opposition fans to the press we are fair game regardless of how we act or behave.

I am not for one second saying we should just go tonto but the suggestion that if we just all behave they'll stop is mental to me.

I don't believe in the dignified silence either, they should be shown up to be the scum they are. Again, media items like youtube can be very powerful weapons to use against the fiddlers. I wish we could make proper use of it and show the world exactly who the cunts actually are.

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your making a cunt if yourself today go to bed ya creepy weird bastard and give us all peace - don't even quote me I'll ignore it 

All you do is name call when someone fights against your opinion, you can call me what you want doesn't make what you say reality. Just a pity you cant use your brain to properly debate, probably because there isn't one in your head. I don't mind differing opinions, what I do mind is play acting and trying to spread things about folk just because you're not getting your way in an argument - very catholic reaction that - I'd hope you'd employ a bit more sense.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Anyone who damages the reputation of my club in my opinion is not a real fan.

Your move...

Ah ok, is this your way of not admitting that you called a fellow Rangers fan a cunt?   Your move smart arse!

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't believe in the dignified silence either, they should be shown up to be the scum they are. Again, media items like youtube can be very powerful weapons to use against the fiddlers. I wish we could make proper use of it and show the world exactly who the cunts actually are.

There's a general apathy within our support tbh.

10 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

What do you do though, when it doesnt matter what you do,, you are the target for bad press?

Take the child molestation situation. We are being deliberately targetted in the press to try and slur us. yet we havent done one thing wrong as far as I can see and the other side have - yet we are getting tarred with the brush.

Do you try and be whiter than white? or do you say "fuck it"?

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

What do you do though, when it doesnt matter what you do,, you are the target for bad press?

Take the child molestation situation. We are being deliberately targetted in the press to try and slur us. yet we havent done one thing wrong as far as I can see and the other side have - yet we are getting tarred with the brush.

bombard people with the good things about our club, that's all i can think of

it's difficult, it's disheartening, it's not fair but that's the way it is.

we should be fighting it, like all the great rangers teams of the past were great fighters - not retaliators

we became great due to fighting not looking at other clubs and trying to get one over on them

that's what the scum did, and that's why they aren't and never will be more successful than us. 

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

We constantly sing"no one likes us we don't care" but look for positive press stories from a biased media

Just now, cushynumber said:

I dont look for positive stories - just not having constant bias negative ones would be fine with me.

Same here but this culture of Scotland that includes media politics and justice it has changed the banner is not offensive to anybody apart from Ira loving arseholes daily record calling these people yobs shocking

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

bombard people with the good things about our club, that's all i can think of

it's difficult, it's disheartening, it's not fair but that's the way it is.

we should be fighting it, like all the great rangers teams of the past were great fighters - not retaliators

we became great due to fighting not looking at other clubs and trying to get one over on them

that's what the scum did, and that's why they aren't and never will be more successful than us. 

I get where your coming from, but look at the state of play........

We have a criminal as Chairman and he's stilll up to his old tricks, so we lose a bit of the moral high ground there. We are on the back foot when we officially put something out there, as it loses all credibility with that cunt in charge.

King has proven through his lies and broken promises that he is skint for us, so their will be no significant investment that is needed to challenge the scum for the foreseeable. More than 10iar is a a realistic possibility for them. They have invested well exactly at the right moment when they needed to.

King is now again involved in court act actions, one which could actually put us out of business.

The scum are much better at the PR without a shadow, whilst we remain to be demonised by all comers, from the mhedia to politicians in government.

The scum are miles ahead both on and off the park and no end of it in sight, whilst we sit with the worst squad of players in living memory.

Whilst I agree, there should be a focus on matters positive when it comes to PR, but it is also necessary to highlight every single misdemeanour enacted by those bastards and if that means publicly stating that McGuinness is a spineless murdering bastard then so be it. It's warranted. Don't know about blow jobs in hell, as that's just a bit of wishfull thinking. What they are, needs to be put out there at every opportunity.