K.A.I

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

And before the wank stains start its Rangers related as it was done by Ballieston True Blues RSC before today's game and part of a 3-part set saying watp and no surrender :lol: 

Might be discussed in other threads - no idea so here it is in its full glory 

IMG_1226.PNG

It's not Sectarian, it's a Spiritual truth.

38 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont look for positive stories - just not having constant bias negative ones would be fine with me.

I didn't think they could go any lower than the witch hunt against the country's most successful club over tax saving schemes which are ten a penny not even just in football but all high wage industries. But your right, they have actually been intentionally linking us to peodophilia as much as they possibly can. That's as low, bitter, and hateful as it gets. We shouldn't have to put up with a press as bad as this. These guys are supposed to be the country's objective professional media but that's as bad as one of their sick filthy bloggers.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Baillieston is a tarrier shitehole and here we are arguing over 4 pages about the rights and wrongs, no wonder we're being trodden all over, stick together ffs

This is true about the whole Loyalist culture. No wonder the SNP have so much support and Stormont Unionists are struggling not to be overrun. Lets stick together.

10 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Sorry, dead against this type of thing. Just makes us look bad, Martin McGuinnes is a cunt yeah, but this type of thing will only result in negatives for our club.

Whomever did this in my opinion is a cunt because they're damaging my club, it's all over news outlets and they're saying we're sectarian again. I'm sure it was worth it for all the media coverage we'll get for it.

We keep complaining about negative news stories about us, well some of the time the only ones we can blame are ourselves - this is one occasion.

It might make a few folk chuckle, but it just makes us look like brainless morons.

It doesn't say Glasgow rangers so fuck up

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Coming in to our house n pure shouting at us aw :lol:

:lol: I've read some of his previous stuff, If he's a tarrier, he's a hard one to spot. If he makes it to 1000 posts then we will have failed