Win Lose or Draw Tomorrow...

govanblue

Win lose or draw tomorrow, we still need to raise about £3,000 before 15th May if we want to renew our Erskine and Combat Stress Season Tickets for next season.

So don't blow all your dosh tomorrow night, you'll need at least £10 to renew your RM Erskine Fund Membership for season 2017/18.  

Thread coming soon.

:rangers:

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

EBI_10_zpsrd6wwoje.jpg

EBI_06_zpsgyoyv9ln.jpg

On 28/04/2017 at 8:55 PM, Courtyard Bear said:

GB, is there anyone inside Ibrox you could ask about getting these ST reduced in price. So the money could go a bit further. 

We did that last season, with great success.  I'm hopeful that we can keep all the same arrangements in place.  Namely:

1.  All 8 of our Fund-paid S/T's (4 for Combat Stress, 2 for Erskine Park Home and 2 for Erskine Glasgow Home) are charged at Full Concession Rate (This is 70% of the Adult price), rather than the normal 1 Adult (Carer) and 1 Concession rate that most people would pay.  So that's a saving of £549! :tu:

2.  2 Seats donated free of charge by Rangers FC (to Erskine Park Home) - a saving of £570! :rangers:

3. This is the tricky one.  Last season, the RST renewed 4 S/T's for Erskine Bishopton.  I'm not sure if the RST are still functioning, or whether it's Club1872 who inherited their legacy.  Either way, we need somehow to get the message to RST/Club1872 asking them if they intend to renew their 4 Erskine S/Ts.  I expect they will, but if they don't, we need to know, and then raise another £1200 to cover them!

There are a few good pics in my Erskine Fund photobucket gallery.

Some of them may be hard to understand without the context of the thread, but it gives you an idea of the many good uses your annual membership fees and donations go towards...

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/govanblue/library/RM_Erskine_Football_Memories?sort=3&page=1

That photobucket page doesn't have any of the recent activity on it though - because the new forum software lets me upload photos directly, without needing photobucket.

Pics like this...

Lunch1.thumb.jpg.295c31bf488ee6d3e785f72

this...

chippy.thumb.jpg.23c5fc3291121eaf75f4fdd

this...

Armagh_Bear2.thumb.jpg.26da7f27001a69864

this...

Erskine_Christmas_Cheques_2.thumb.jpg.25

(that's our traditional Christmas Dinner Donation)

this...

panto.thumb.jpg.4274785c7437d235f1ed371f

this...

BishLoyal1.thumb.jpg.8c25c04739ed96577f1

this...

BishLoyal2.thumb.jpg.641bf0e9eb6becbf8ff

this...

Erskine_Early.thumb.jpg.b9e9bdea29620d7c

this...

Erskine_Kenny.thumb.jpg.2ec97b9243d32b01

this...

scarves2.thumb.jpg.a4c560e2974f4215a8241

this...

scarves4.thumb.jpg.e2258e02dfed4f37f19f5

and even this...

14570296_1073692242747662_38798404456971

Not been on Forum long,but stuff like this needs to be kept going,am sure I seen at least one of the gentleman from Erskine at the Glasgow Festival of Remembrance in The Evangelical Church last November, I also have long gone relative who stayed there,so I shall donate towards this when you have it organised,just point me in the rite direction for donating, cheers.

7 hours ago, govanblue said:

Win lose or draw tomorrow, we still need to raise about £3,000 before 15th May if we want to renew our Erskine and Combat Stress Season Tickets for next season.

So don't blow all your dosh tomorrow night, you'll need at least £10 to renew your RM Erskine Fund Membership for season 2017/18.  

Thread coming soon.

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

EBI_10_zpsrd6wwoje.jpg

EBI_06_zpsgyoyv9ln.jpg

I'm waiting, with debit card ready, as soon as you give the go ahead, unless I get any big bills in. Oh shit forgot to pay my council tax this month. ?

18 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Count me in. You still aint confirmed if you recieved the last money lol I'm guessing you did since I ain't had any PM's looking for it

Yes mate.  3rd April. :tu:

I didn't mention it on the thread, because I had already paid the raffle tickets for you, and mentioned it then, I think?