Rangers Sign Aidan McAdams

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Hoping a Rangers player is shite.

Did you cry when Mo Johnston scored against Celtic?

:duh:

There was a guy on our supporters bus that jumped up, and cheered, until he realised who scored. He sat back down on his seat, with his arms folded. I'm not sure if it was against Them, but he refused to celebrate any goal he scored. Don't know how long he kept it up for, because I moved away round about then.

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There was a guy on our supporters bus that jumped up, and cheered, until he realised who scored. He sat back down on his seat, with his arms folded. I'm not sure if it was against Them, but he refused to celebrate any goal he scored. Don't know how long he kept it up for, because I moved away round about then.

Sounds as much of a rocket as the chap below. 

3 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

I remember him scoring but can't remember him signing from the pedos to us .. could you enlighten me on that one ? 

You're pathetic!

Cheers :cheers:

On 2017-6-23 at 3:53 PM, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's one Aidan, one Aiden a Michael Francis and a Liam.  We need another Joseph and a Declan for the full set.

We already have a Declan.

On the subject of this signing, I don't know if a player went in the opposite direction. I guess we'll have to wait and see what club he turns up for pre-season training at.

9 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

We already have a Declan.

On the subject of this signing, I don't know if a player went in the opposite direction. I guess we'll have to wait and see what club he turns up for pre-season training at.

Bugger, don't get anything past you :whistle:

On 6/24/2017 at 3:30 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

That's extreme.

Could you not just have told him to grow up rather than uprooting and moving because of it?

• 6 months later...

Listened to the guys interview on RTV there, his ambition when asked is to be playing in the top league in England. Genuine question, bad enough we imo we are bring through shettleston harriers but for his ambition not to be Rangers No1.... not my cuppa tea at all.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Listened to the guys interview on RTV there, his ambition when asked is to be playing in the top league in England. Genuine question, bad enough we imo we are bring through shettleston harriers but for his ambition not to be Rangers No1.... not my cuppa tea at all.

Think most players ambitions are to play at a higher standard than this shit pit league 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Ano mate but maybe its just fact hes a tarrier and made the switch and making it as Rangers No1 should be his main aim surely.

I'm sure it is but is he not talking about where he wants to be as a player? Like the highest level he aims to get.

Anyway I'm not fussed anyone named Aiden should be banned from playing at Rangers 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think most players ambitions are to play at a higher standard than this shit pit league 

Anyone with a bit of brains would have said something like.... "Obviously I want to fight my way into the starting lineup. Another ambition of mine would be to, at some point, play in the Premier League." 

Its not hard.

Just now, johanhentze said:

Anyone with a bit of brains would have said something like.... "Obviously I want to fight my way into the starting lineup. Another ambition of mine would be to, at some point, play in the Premier League." 

Its not hard.

Meh doesn't bother me really. It's a young Catholic with an education at St Molestors