Season ticket

Moved from the copland to the family section this year as my wee girl has took a big interest in the rangers and is now wanting to come along to games. However i know she probably wont ve able to attend every game this season. Can you upgrade your ticket for one game to allow say another adult use a junior smartcard? Ive had a look on the official site but cannot seem to find anything with regards to this. If anyone can enlighten me about this it would be appreciated.

Just now, Geo17 said:

My mates uncle has two season tickets. One for him, one for his son. Used his sons ticket a few times and it's been no problem 

Hopefully theres no issues then but i was sure it cane up on the turnstile area what type of card it is letting through

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Hopefully theres no issues then but i was sure it cane up on the turnstile area what type of card it is letting through

That was what I thought also mate but every time I've done it there wasn't anyone even in the turnstile. Just swipe the smart card and go.

Just now, Geo17 said:

That was what I thought also mate but every time I've done it there wasn't anyone even in the turnstile. Just swipe the smart card and go.

No worries mate.

You can explain to my daughter though when a need to tell her that her tickets been confiscated.

1 minute ago, GazzaNumber8 said:

The smart card turnstile usually doesn't have anyone in it.

Im sure theres a light that comes on inside the entrance area where the steward stands but im no sure if they would even give a fuck. Imagine one of they arseholes trying to tell you your using a junior ticket and its no allowed. 

2 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Im sure theres a light that comes on inside the entrance area where the steward stands but im no sure if they would even give a fuck. Imagine one of they arseholes trying to tell you your using a junior ticket and its no allowed. 

Ah, possibly. Id chance it anyway. Do the old "whoops I lifted the wrong card!"

Just make sure that whoever is going to the game has had a close shave, before going, or you'll be the one to get the close shave.

Our board are waiting on fans stepping out of line, so that they can void their ST, and ban them, then sell your seat to somebody else. You'll not get a single penny back, there has been a few fans, the past two seasons, who have fallen foul of this rule, and although banned, they never had any problems buying tickets for any games.

14 hours ago, lewisrfc93 said:

It does but I don't think they bother unless they see you week after week on a child ticket.

On 06/07/2017 at 8:12 PM, lewisrfc93 said:

Moved from the copland to the family section this year as my wee girl has took a big interest in the rangers and is now wanting to come along to games. However i know she probably wont ve able to attend every game this season. Can you upgrade your ticket for one game to allow say another adult use a junior smartcard? Ive had a look on the official site but cannot seem to find anything with regards to this. If anyone can enlighten me about this it would be appreciated.

An adult will be able to use the child smart card no bother at all. 

23 hours ago, Coplandrear25 said:

Do you not need to have a child with you to sit in the family section?

Not necessarily. A steward won't remove you if you don't have a child with you. I think you obviously need to buy an adult ticket if you're buying a child ticket as well, you can't just buy a child ticket 

Pay to get the seat upgrade when needed instead of robbing the club of money. I've just moved from family section and I did notice that the few years I was in there there were far more adults than children which made me think how many were doing the club out of money by buying an adult and child ticket to be used for 2 adults. 

On 06/07/2017 at 8:33 PM, lewisrfc93 said:

Well its twice iv seen them not giving a fuck with turnstyle jumpers. First time it happened i asked the fat banger if he was going to so something about it (the wretch squeezed in behind an old guy with a walking stick which was a bit of a shock for the old boy) and he just muttered something and proceeded to look around with a retarted glaze in his eyes. 

Some of the security are fuckin useless clowns .