• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are more articles on our forum front pages about 'them' and other such shite associated with them like their reaction to EBTs, their reaction to the SFA, their reaction to the SPFL, and so on, than there is discussing us and football.

this in a forum where we can't even have a laugh at Celtic thread. There was a great reason for that thread and the boardroom sub forum! 

samuel_cat.gif

37 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are more articles on our forum front pages about 'them' and other such shite associated with them like their reaction to EBTs, their reaction to the SFA, their reaction to the SPFL, and so on, than there is discussing us and football.

this in a forum where we can't even have a laugh at Celtic thread. There was a great reason for that thread and the boardroom sub forum! 

I think a few threads is more than deserved. We have been put through the blender over the past 5 or so years. Getting called cheats from almost every aspect of the Scottish game, having to listen to Scottish Media pander to the morons trying to get our titles taken off us. A few threads laughing at their failure to do so is tame in comparison.

If you think this reaction was bad, I wouldn't log on here for a few days when we win 55. It'll be utter bedlam, and rightly so, expecially towards those bastards that tried to destroy us.

Yesterday was brilliant, haven't laughed so much since the Scottish Referendum, well, big Theresa beggng the DUP to support her and the meltdown from that was good as well.

Even better, they are crowdfunding a Judicial Review, so we have yesterday and all the associated hilarity to look forward to again!

Appreciate the OP is trolling, probably getting his laughs reading the responses, but I haven't took the smile off my face from yesterday.

Best thing to do Pedro, is start lots of threads of your choice, then that's what will be on the front page mostly.

One thing I never thought I'd say, with all the posts of their meltdowns, I have to say, I fucking loved the taigs yesterday, they gave me no end of happiness with their reactions. To be honest, I'm currently still smiling away and nearly bursting out laughing again even typing this.

Look forward to reading your numerous profound and scintillating threads on us and football, just what the forum needs, crack on there quick :Fod:

:lol: our obsessed explaining why our obsession is different from their obsession :lol: ah for the good old days when we used to laugh at there paranoia now we try to justify our own. 

But but but ... 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: our obsessed explaining why our obsession is different from their obsession :lol: ah for the good old days when we used to laugh at there paranoia now we try to justify our own. 

But but but ... 

Could you please tell me in what way you contribute to the football discussions on here?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

What a spasticated post.

The games have mostly been behind closed doors and the games we have seen have been debated to death.

A classic case of  you only see what you want to see.

:rofl: never heard that one before mate, brilliant

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But but but ... 

You seem obsessed with our obsession of them obsessing over us.

Altogether now the cry was ob-session!

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But but but ... 

it's a matter of many degrees difference and you are far closer to their level, it seems

Guest Lloyd72
15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But but but ... 

:taig:

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You really are an odious little old man aren't you.

Never in a million years are you a Rangers fan. I'm not even sure you are a football fan. You NEVER start a thread about any football issue, you never post about a game/player, unless it is to spout your usual bullshit about not criticising, you only post about managers to knock fellow fans who are critical, you have no sense of humour, zero knowledge about football, no sense of proportion and can barely write a sentence without revealing your loathing for Rangers FC.

You are DEFINITELY not a Rangers fan. You hate its traditions, history, culture and fan base. I suspect you have NEVER been to Ibrox but are a regular at Celtic.

Frankly, you are the most obsessed person on here to the point of me suspecting you are seriously ill.

I suspect the only honest thing you have ever posted on here is that you go hill walking. Which fucking sums you up you boring fucker.

Now fuck off.

There is a massive difference between ,hating your rivals,discussing them and trying to protect all the lies and innuendo 

And the other end of the scale

A club that is winning everything for the moment but still find it in their sick minds .To obsess over a more successful club with LIES and discussing ourselves more than they do ,their own club 

Especially when they are the hypocrite bastards of world football  

54 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But but but ... 

Can we laugh at the fact you don't know the difference between there and their?

But but but ... 

It's still paranoia? 

I think your an elaborate taig under cover 

I know a couple have met you through Erskine fundraising but let's face it, if you are hell bent on being a taig troll for the past ten years or so every day on a Rangers forum then showing up and meeting a couple of guys isn't beyond you - in fact that's the easy part 

honestly think that's what you are - a taig 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's still paranoia? 

I think your an elaborate taig under cover 

I know a couple have met you through Erskine fundraising but let's face it, if you are hell bent on being a taig troll for the past ten years or so every day on a Rangers forum then showing up and meeting a couple of guys isn't beyond you - in fact that's the easy part 

honestly think that's what you are - a taig 

Yep paid for a season ticket for 31 years because I forecast the emergence of internet chat rooms and wanted to be able to troll!! 

I know I'm not a taig as I ain't becuase I'm not paranoid, don't take my self to seriously and laugh at all the nonsense, in fact I remember we used to all laugh at them - now we have joined them. 

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

You're right its just paranoia, they don't actually want our titles to be stripped. :facepalm:

Oh I am sure there are a few of their  obsessed would like that - but they are the ones worth laughing at - to take them seriously is to give them a credence they don't deserve. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh I am sure there are a few of there obsessed would like that - but they are one last worth laughing at - to take them seriously is to give them a credence they don't deserve. 

Mostly the threads are laughing at their obsession with us. They deserve it.

'Paranoia: unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.'

Recent events prove we are justified in our suspicion and mistrust of them, therefore not paranoid - you really can't see that??