BloodRunsBlue

Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

184 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Mentioned it somewhere else but the one that got me was McGeough avoiding a second yellow after a blatant foul on Hererra on the half way line , second yellow card all day long , could not believe it and don't get me started about the wee cunt diving all game.

Forget that stokes was on a yellow when he grabbed jack by the throat before they went head to head FFS. Thats the worst of the lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree ref was shocking but it's the sign of the times and expectations of us bears when we're blaming the ref for losing to a diddy team like hibs , our past teams with character and ability would have towed them today a man short , that was my biggest worry today , they dominated us the 2nd half  , we won the league cup with 9 men not so long ago fur fuck sake , I looked for guys like Alves and dorrans to pull us thru today like Barry Ferguson etc would sadly wasn't to be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ref allowed Hibs to hack and kick our players but was booking ours for hard tackles. How many Hibs players should have walked but the Ref kept them on, they knew they were not getting booked and we were. Rangers need to complain about this bent Ref and tell the SFA they do not want him again.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

He quite clearly swung his head towards him :lol:

I honestly didn't see this at all on any of the replays. If anything stokes leaned into jack more

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Agree ref was shocking but it's the sign of the times and expectations of us bears when we're blaming the ref for losing to a diddy team like hibs , our past teams with character and ability would have towed them today a man short , that was my biggest worry today , they dominated us the 2nd half  , we won the league cup with 9 men not so long ago fur fuck sake , I looked for guys like Alves and dorrans to pull us thru today like Barry Ferguson etc would sadly wasn't to be 

I think that's harsh mate tbh. It's hard when you've had the wind taken out of your sails with ridiculous descision after descision. A sign of what was to come was tav being booked in 7th min when stokes should have seen red

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

Can't argue with that but we all know it's a red when you play for Rangers and Jack should know that too.

Your kind of arguing your point there mate, when you say the Refs aren't biased but it's one rule for use and different for eveyone else. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what else did we expect from a side managed by that ginger pussy lemon.no doubt he had his junkies fired up to f..k today

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree mate . Just don't expect our club to have anything to say on the matter

And same with about 50% of our fan base that couldn't stand  the shame of acting like beggars and blaming refs .No way for those proud ever so staunch bears

" It's not the RANGERS WAY " They will cry  .

Yep . They truly have us fucked

The worst part for me is some of our own who don't want to ask questions when shit like this goes down!! We need to stand up together against the blatant bias. Look where dignified silence has us now.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, seville calculators said:

what else did we expect from a side managed by that ginger pussy lemon.no doubt he had his junkies fired up to f..k today

 

Yeah and you can expect them to capitulate when they face Celtic in a few weeks as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepared to lower ourselves to taig standards calling refs cheats just to excuse bad management bad players looking lost. Sad day tbh. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 There is a fine line between sounding para and stating the obvious .Most bears know what happened yesterday .It wasn't just about the sending off which I called a minute before it happened . 

The first 20minutes, told you everything about this ref .Hardly any bookings on Hivs players ,fouling all over the shop .

When they got level .All of a sudden ,his card was coming out, all the time for Rangers players 

The problem with many .They just don't want to go down the road of sounding para 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Prepared to lower ourselves to taig standards calling refs cheats just to excuse bad management bad players looking lost. Sad day tbh. 

What's taig standards? .That is horses shite 

Bad management ? How can Pedro get the blame for that sending off

Not happy with Pedro but he wasn't all to blame for yesterday .No way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the new boys never knew what it was all about and they were at Rangers for a stroll yesterday was one big fuck off wake up call, they will know exactly what is required now, stand up and be counted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZZed said:

The Ref allowed Hibs to hack and kick our players but was booking ours for hard tackles. How many Hibs players should have walked but the Ref kept them on, they knew they were not getting booked and we were. Rangers need to complain about this bent Ref and tell the SFA they do not want him again.

The cunt wants hung. Worst I've seen.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

What's taig standards? .That is horses shite 

Bad management ? How can Pedro get the blame for that sending off

Not happy with Pedro but he wasn't all to blame for yesterday .No way 

Taig standards saying the ref cheated us. The refs are diabolical but Beaton is no cheat so try and say so is taig like - sorry but it is.

bad management? You not see the substitutions and the plan b (or lack of)? He is woefully out of his depth 

Pedro wasn't all to blame for yesterday but he's 50% of it. He escapes some amount of responsibility 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I knew Jack was going off tbh it was fucking stupidity from him. I was up the back of the club deck and even I seen him trying to stick the nut on that boy.

Absolute pish!

Not being able to tell the difference between getting in someone's face as Jack did, and sticking the head on someone as stokes did - embarrassing...

yi canny be fay Glesga!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Taig standards saying the ref cheated us. The refs are diabolical but Beaton is no cheat so try and say so is taig like - sorry but it is.

bad management? You not see the substitutions and the plan b (or lack of)? He is woefully out of his depth 

Pedro wasn't all to blame for yesterday but he's 50% of it. He escapes some amount of responsibility 

That's utter pish. He did, end of!

Your obsession with Pedro is up there with mine previously with king and I haven't slated him in months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

That's utter pish. He did, end of!

Your obsession with Pedro is up there with mine previously with king and I haven't slated him in months.

I've lost a lot of respect for you if I'm honest even when people thought you were a ranting lunatic I always got you but not anymore - especially after that comment about being obsessed with Pedro

i am obsessed with a successful Rangers that is all - people like Pedro who's full of hot air is not in line with that. He's done fuck all to convince me otherwise. 

I have no idea how anyone can sit with a straight face and criticise anyone who doesn't think Pedro is a good manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Taig standards saying the ref cheated us. The refs are diabolical but Beaton is no cheat so try and say so is taig like - sorry but it is.

bad management? You not see the substitutions and the plan b (or lack of)? He is woefully out of his depth 

Pedro wasn't all to blame for yesterday but he's 50% of it. He escapes some amount of responsibility 

So, Kai, by this logic, no matter what any ref does to fuck us, we can never question them because to do so would always be 'taig like'.

All that attitude does is give refs carte blanche to fuck us forever without ever making them accountable for their decisions.

Edited by baxterboy
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Reading this thread we are our worst enemy. 

That today was clearly a biased Ref, did he cheat? Well that's up for debate, but either way he is allowing his feeling towards our club to cloud his judgement when it comes to decisions he makes on the pitch. 

That is not good enough and needs to be challenged by the club. 

Great post mate .May even pass the safety check for those who don't like it sounding too "taig like " What ever the fuck that is :ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

So, Kai, by this logic, no matter what any ref does to fuck us, we can never question them because to do so would always be 'taig like'.

All that attitude does is give refs carte blanche to fuck us forever without ever making them accountable for their decisions.

Not at all ffs I'm saying hold them to account for poor performance 

relegate them to the bottom tier like they are meant to 

but cheats? No that's taig like 

there's a big diff 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

So, Kai, by this logic, no matter what any ref does to fuck us, we can never question them because to do so would always be 'taig like'.

All that attitude does is give refs carte blanche to fuck us forever without ever making them accountable for their decisions.

I said in another post 50% of bears refuse to act like them .Just because it would be "taig like "

After the refs strike .I honestly can not remember the last time a major decision went our way in a vital game 

And for that matter ...The last time .

The referees background was not being checked from the unwashed .......or even the media analysing a refs incompetent performance .That used to be par for the course after a beggars loss 

Yep all is well in taig land it seems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not at all ffs I'm saying hold them to account for poor performance 

relegate them to the bottom tier like they are meant to 

but cheats? No that's taig like 

there's a big diff 

I don't know the diference between a ref 'cheating' us and a ref 'fucking' us.

One thing i do know is that for a long time now refs, as well as the sfa, hmrc,  mhedia etc are well and truly fucking us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now