The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

12 hours ago, DKFTP said:

Santa will deliver an early Xmas present for us bears.... Pedro just ain't got it... saw enough last season to convince me 

If we are in a position that he has to go then and where that will leave us will be no gift at all mate. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some would have you believe Rangers won every match ever played, until Pedro.

The reality is some will never forgive the 2, 5-1 defeats by septic and going out of the EL and will constantly find fault. They made up their mind last season, so getting a reason debate with them is fruitless as they are consumed by their dislike of Perdo. It is Taig like, as they like to say to anyone who disagrees with them.

The first team that is still new and finding its feet but that is irrelevent, an bent ref that is irrelevent; all of it- every last thing is Pedro's fault. Try and switch off the dislike and give him and the team until Christmas to find their feet and form.

3 minutes ago, ZZed said:

The reality is some will never forgive the 2, 5-1 defeats by septic and going out of the EL and will constantly find fault. They made up their mind last season, so getting a reason debate with them is fruitless as they are consumed by their dislike of Perdo. It is Taig like, as they like to say to anyone who disagrees with them.

The first team that is still new and finding its feet but that is irrelevent, an bent ref that is irrelevent; all of it- every last thing is Pedro's fault. Try and switch off the dislike and give him and the team until Christmas to find their feet and form.

:lol: 

You need to expand a bit on the taig-like part. Surely it's the taigs who enjoy seeing us get beat in every big test we face? no? 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: 

You need to expand a bit on the taig-like part. Surely it's the taigs who enjoy seeing us get beat in every big test we face? no? 

No point moaning about Keech comparing us to to Trump and NK if we compare half our fans to taigs every 5 minutes.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Fair post ?

Just now, OhW said:

No point moaning about Keech comparing us to to Trump and NK if we compare half our fans to taigs every 5 minutes.

I'm just baffled.

I can honestly take on board anyone that says they think we are on the right track and happy to give him more time (even if I disagree) but for ANYONE to try and say to anyone who's concerned and not a fan of Pedro is taig-like or too consumed by hate to think straight is mind-numbing considering it appears to be them who's happily blocked out the results of every big test we've faced (and failed in) 

They do all sorts of mental gymnastics to convince themselves of the failings.

I appreciate the ref hindered us big time at the weekend but the narrative from guys like ZZ was that judge him on the first 4 games of the season, no maximum points then no excuses. I said myself that come that time there will a whole raft of new excuses and different criteria laid down in defence of Pedro ... we will see these come Xmas (which is the new cut off point for him to prove us all wrong) .. will probably blame injuries or suspensions despite Pedro wanting a 20-21 man squad or say the full-backs aren't upto much and you can only piss with the cock you've got despite of us screaming out all summer for new full-backs while he goes after Jamie Walker and Kenny Mclean.

Can see it panning out now.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm just baffled.

I can honestly take on board anyone that says they think we are on the right track and happy to give him more time (even if I disagree) but for ANYONE to try and say to anyone who's concerned and not a fan of Pedro is taig-like or too consumed by hate to think straight is mind-numbing considering it appears to be them who's happily blocked out the results of every big test we've faced (and failed in) 

I appreciate the ref hindered us big time at the weekend but the narrative from guys like ZZ was that judge him on the first 4 games of the season, no maximum points then no excuses. I said myself that come that time there will a whole raft of new excuses and different criteria laid down in defence of Pedro ... we will see these come Xmas (which is the new cut off point for him to prove us all wrong) .. will probably blame injuries or suspensions despite Pedro wanting a 20-21 man squad or say the full-backs aren't upto much and you can only piss with the cock you've got despite of us screaming out all summer for new full-backs while he goes after Jamie Walker and Kenny Mclean.

nothing against pedro he seems a decent chap but he pisses me off with the shit he talks to the media who is he fooling with this WATP rubbish sadly i dont think he has got it saturday was another example of wrong tactics  wrong subs etc  forget the bad refferee  he should have reacted to hibs controlling the midfield after the first 20 mins before jack was sent off    i hope i am wrong bt i think we might be having the same discussion after next sat

Fans always the same....

Win he is brilliant

Lose he is shite

The Trick for him is to not lose.

Win =Win

Most actually dont even care how we win aslong as we do. I like to watch football, attacking and defending.

The long punts at the weekend were atrocious. I thought Pedro woild have still went for it without resorting to those type of tactics for 45 Mins!!

I know Candieas was maybe risking a red staying on but I would have kept him on, Miller off and Herrera on. Keep crossing early and get their defence turned and working.

Banging long balls against 3 Cbs that are happy heading is mental.

A real lack of pace in behind cost us IMO. Let them push up, dominate the ball.

Tactics are Pedros

Players are Pedros

Yes we were unlucky with deflections going agaisnt us...and the Ref was shocking. 

My concern is I don't see a savvy tactician. Especially when the chips are down . 

Unless we push them for the title this season, Pedro is going to get stick from the fans.

He went into this season already fucked, the 5-1 at Ibrox last season and the Europa this season have both turned a large section of the fanbase against him...

Beaton fucked us on Saturday but it Hibs got back into the game before the red card and it was a fairly even game. Pedro got his tactics wrong, stuck with 4-4-2 because it worked in a few matches before and we were getting overrun in midfield, didn't seem to do his homework at all on Hibs and seems very naive.

He seems to get tactics wrong before the match and then takes too long to react, by the time he does the game is long gone.

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm just baffled.

I can honestly take on board anyone that says they think we are on the right track and happy to give him more time (even if I disagree) but for ANYONE to try and say to anyone who's concerned and not a fan of Pedro is taig-like  (I never said that)or too consumed by hate (I never said that) to think straight is mind-numbing considering it appears to be them who's happily blocked out the results of every big test we've faced (and failed in) 

You should get a job with the Record with your selective understanding.

1. Some have already made up their miind last season about Pedro so it is pointless having a debate.

2. If you disagree with their point of view they call you a taig.

3. I said I would start to judge him 6 games in to the league and that he may be gone before Christmas.

4. Some people on here have lost their objectivity due to their dislike of Pedro.

5. I am very much in the unsure camp with Pedro but he does need time to get the team settled and that is what I am asking for.

11 on the park and we win the game at a canter IMO. Hibs first goal was completely against the run of play and it didn't faze us at all. The red card killed the game, although the managers subs were rightly questioned. 

I think we'll beat Hearts comfortably and take close to maximum points before playing the tarriers. 

The reality is if it wasn't for shambolic refereeing decisions over the weekend we'd be two points clear at the top of the table. 

saturday simply cannot be used as a judge of wether pedro and his assembled team will cut it or not, just as skelping a lower division dunfermline doesnt constitute the best team ever

so far he's had two challenges with HIS team, they fucked it in Luxembourg, too early or not that was just shite, they went to motherwell and got a deserved 3 points and held out in a point when motherwell were dominating

as for saturday, we came flying out the blocks, nearly blew hibs away, on another day we would have, then hibs edged their way into the game (teams will do that, we aint gonna dominate the full 90mins) hibs got their goal in a wee period where they dominated, had the ref not fucked it up big time we might have went back into the ascendancy and won the game, who knows

maybe his subs could have been better (they could have, rossiter on for windass the minute jack was off would have been my call and move miller to the left, windass blows out his arse by the 50th minute anyway) but lets be honest, hibs for all the fact they are a rabid bunch of fenian bastards, they can pass and move the ball, i bet they would beat the tarriers with a man extra at parkhead

But as the poster says above, ref decisions at the weekend accounted for a 5 point swing in the league and the fucking weans arent back to school yet, instead of us being top by 2 points were behind by 3, we arent out of anything YET

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

11 on the park and we win the game at a canter IMO. Hibs first goal was completely against the run of play and it didn't faze us at all. The red card killed the game, although the managers subs were rightly questioned. 

I think we'll beat Hearts comfortably and take close to maximum points before playing the tarriers. 

The reality is if it wasn't for shambolic refereeing decisions over the weekend we'd be two points clear at the top of the table. 

Thank goodness. I can stop worrying now.

Just brought myself to watch his interview with RTV I don't ever remember a manager saying WATP it made me cringe to say the least.

jury is well and truly out on him where's the poll thread be interesting to see if any minds have been changed as mine hasn't he will be offski by Xmas.

21 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

I think with the way we start games its obvious Pedro doesn't have a problem motivating the team, the problem seems to be if we're not the ones who score the 2nd goal, we don't seem to react well to set backs, that is on the manager

We beat Motherwell after losing the 2nd goal. Obviously it happened at the weekend and Hibs came into it a little more about scoring the equaliser but the overall game was then skewed by the fact Jack was sent off. I think it's too early to say whether this team has a problem reacting to set-backs. 

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Completely hypothetical.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Completely hypothetical.

It's not really, you'll find it difficult to come across a fan watching our game on Saturday who believes we wouldn't have won had it stayed 11 v11. 

99 times out of 100 a player scores a penalty. Incompetent refereeing within a small period is to blame for a 5 point swing, obviously not in our favour 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It's not really, you'll find it difficult to come across a fan watching our game on Saturday who believes we wouldn't have won had it stayed 11 v11. 

99 times out of 100 a player scores a penalty. Incompetent refereeing within a small period is to blame for a 5 point swing, obviously not in our favour 

It IS completely hypothetical. Also, penalty conversion will be less than 99%.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I don't think we'd have won 11v11.

We'd have drew IMO.

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The reality is if it wasn't for shambolic refereeing decisions over the weekend we'd be two points clear at the top of the table

We would be joint top with 3 other teams on 6 points if we had won

Archived