The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Some need to calm doon we beat them 11 v11 we beat hearts next week and this place will be happy again

Hearts will beat us, we can't win high pressure games. We wouldn't even beat a blind XI with that fanny in charge. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, keithgersbear said:

He isn't a miracle worker either. Unless you can explain to me how he could have stopped the 1st Hibs goal?

He bought a couple of CD's who were all over the place as Murray waltzed in slow motion through us for one of the worst solo goals I have ever seen.

Pedros great when we're winning

What on earth was Pedro to do about that given the red card?  Hibs have some decent players was always gonna be a tough one with ten men.

9 hours ago, gogzy said:

shite thread.    Starting a thread just to call the manager a cunt is sad as fuck.

I don't like giving Gogzy a like, but he deserves it for this. Pedro may not be the right man for the job, but calling him a cunt is shocking. We've enough enemies out with the support without doing our haters work for them.

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Wasn't his fault. We shouldn't jump the gun

I total agree it was not his fault but I have never thought he was the man for us, I support him as I do any Rangers manager or player but he was the cheap option by the board and again it needs to be raised why he ever was allowed near Ibrox never mind the managers job.

The board came out and said they got their man? So it was Pedro or Pedro or did the actually consider any other manager .  Questions need to be raised about his appointment as it was baffling at the time then the way we finished last season then Europe ? 

If we do not beat Hearts at Ibrox on Saturday then Pedro should get his jotters, but again all the season book money gone so who would take the job whomis half decent with no budget?  

13 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Under this guys watch we've suffered the ignominy of a 5-1 defeat to them, losing our home record to the sheep, our worst european result and now tombstone teeths hibs beating us at Ibrox.

Grim.

Said from the get go he'd be away by Christmas I'll stand by that. In my view as soon as we went to 10 men and they went in front it was dejavu - like last season under Warburton. The club has gambled on two 'left field' guys we need someone who gets Rangers and understands what we face in this league.

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Taig stuff blaming refs. The same shite keeps getting spouted after every defeat. You would think the refs all have rosary beads on listening to the roaster on here.

We got beat by a fucking championship club from last season at home....end of its fucking unacceptable. This on the back of a tanking to the tims at home and being embarrassed in one of if not the worst European result in our history. 

We start a season yet again chasing the tarriers and now sheep, it's woeful. A good performance against diddy sides in the cup  and some think everything's fine.

Honestly think some of our support are on glue 

Taigs, Aberdeen and European exit had fuck all to do with dodgy decisions or refs. That was down to the players and PC. Struggle to see how it's the same shite after every defeat?

Hibs is different in my view because the ref made an absolute cunt of it. Call that taig like if you want but ignoring that it had a massive impact on the outcome is pathetic. No surprise everyone on here who's aired their views on PC are the loudest ones on here ignoring it was never a red.

Doesnt matter they were a championship team last season. Like it or not they've made a couple decent signings and going down to 10 puts you up against it. We didn't handle going down to 10 well I'll agree with that but wasn't our day yesterday that was obvious.

11 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The sending off was a turning point but Rangers have beaten better teams than them with 10 men before, how many times do we here managers say it can be harder too win games against 10 men than 11.

The fact is TLB has them playing as a unit, hustle, fight, antagonise, we were clueless and heartless as usual.

We didn't handle going down to 10 well that's obvious but still could have got something. If you look at Stokes/Jack sending offs, hitting the post, Morelos chance could have went anywhere it ends up out for a corner and their lucky OG on another day we get something from that game.

Sometimes it's not your day and I believe that was the case yesterday. If we don't beat Hearts I'll be first one to question PC. Criticising him over yesterday result is poor for me. 

I wasn't a fan of him when he took the job, but we can't blame him for yesterday; in fact had Cardoso scored that chance at 2-1 down, maybe we could have won that match. Our shape was good throughout the match, but at a man down you are having players dragged into two positions at a time and we coped okay overall. When we were ten men we still looked the better team. Hibs are a good team, but we are a better team, but we need our players to be a lot more clever than they were yesterday.

Just knew this would happen. Another sack Pedro thread. FFS.

We were playing great football a goal up in three minutes a bit of luck would have seen us two up after twelve.

Then we got sucked in by shite faces tactics, put in the aggro, and we reacted . The red card was a joke.

Yes I'm blaming the ref for his decision it was horrific as was a lot of his other ones.

Lennon was always going to bait us by turning on the physical side and we should have known it.

We need a new left sided midfielder,  Windass is a hit and a miss.  Couldn't count on him when we went down to 10 men.  

As I've said before I'd liked to have seen Rossiter on the park yesterday, opinions I guess.

I still think Pedro has massively improved our squad, perhaps Pena is the worry...lot of money on a guy that may not work out and a strange decision to throw him yesterday.

We should go for Walker this week, offer a little more and get him in.  

We will win next weekend.

14 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

6 players? What on top of all the shite he's had to punt that MW brought in? 

Regadless of anyone's point of view on Pedro the ref made a cunt of it. Clutching at straws blaming the manager.

Naw you're clutching at straws blaming the ref and making excuses for a manager who is way out of his depth. The league will be over for October. Again.

Disgraceful.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We've turned into fucking tarriers overnight here. Get a grip.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

We've turned into fucking tarriers overnight here. Get a grip.

You can't be serious you. Do you expect us just to accept what the ref done. It had a massive effect on that game yesterday like it or not.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

You can't be serious you. Do you expect us just to accept what the ref done. It had a massive effect on that game yesterday like it or not.

No I don't expect us to take it by all means slate the ref or call for him to be demoted but it's the cheat patter that's im referring to - we are above this shite 

Archived