The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Fuck off 

hibs are a newly promoted side. We should of have surrendered our lead in the first instance, let alone lost our discipline and got fucked by a championship side 

wise the fuck up. Pedro is a cunt 

It's Pedro's fault that one of the defenders couldn't stand up straight and follow the Hibs player all the way? That is poor decision making by the player, not Pedro. I don't know if Pedro is going to do anything with Rangers. Probably not but it's a stretch to say Pedro is the reason Rangers lost the match. I don't see how it is his fault today. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We were drawing when we had 11.....

I know but I always felt that we would score more . The defence could have been better. However after getting over the lose of a the first goal I thought we were coming back into the game . However the ref was killing us with booking us every time we made a tackle and letting them away with murder . 

6 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Fuck Pedro. Out, cunt.

3 minutes ago, KWBear said:

wise the fuck up. Pedro is a cunt 

2 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Cunt is shite. 

No offence, you absolute cunt, but when you continually call the manager of our club a cunt, notwithstanding he doesn't seem up to it but we still want him to do well, you come across as nothing other than an absolute cunt, yourself.

Cunt.

3 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

It's Pedro's fault that one of the defenders couldn't stand up straight and follow the Hibs player all the way? That is poor decision making by the player, not Pedro. I don't know if Pedro is going to do anything with Rangers. Probably not but it's a stretch to say Pedro is the reason Rangers lost the match. I don't see how it is his fault today. 

Mate you're right 

Pedro is great. 

Sorry

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

No offence, you absolute cunt, but when you continually call the manager of our club a cunt, notwithstanding he doesn't seem up to it but we still want him to do well, you come across as nothing other than an absolute cunt, yourself.

Cunt.

Eat shite ya fuckin rat 

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

So you don't know then.

No mate 

we deserved to be drawing at that point having taken the lead. 

We deserved to lose at home to neil lennon's hibs who are newly promoted. We are only Rangers after all. 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

No mate 

we deserved to be drawing at that point having taken the lead. 

We deserved to lose at home to neil lennon's hibs who are newly promoted. We are only Rangers after all. 

On the game specifically today I don't know what Pedro could have done about the sending off. It was 1-1 at the time. The sending off is not his fault. 

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

On the game specifically today I don't know what Pedro could have done about the sending off. It was 1-1 at the time. The sending off is not his fault. 

Our expectations of what is acceptable are clearly different 

it should never have even been 1-1 in the first place 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Another big game, another shite result :(

Poor goals lost cost us the game today, We go 2 up the game is ours. The referee is an incompetent idiot but we should have been 2-0 up and even the second half was a shambles. 

23 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

What about taking one of the forwards off and bringing on Rossiter; should he have done that? It was also not the game to introduce a player that only last week he said wasn't ready.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

What about taking one of the forwards off and bringing on Rossiter? Should he have done that? It was also not the game to introduce a player that only last week he said wasn't ready.

7 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Our expectations of what is acceptable are clearly different 

it should never have even been 1-1 in the first place 

I get what both of you are saying. I just don't blame him personally for the actual result. 

Archived