How can you live in Glasgow and not care about football?

The Widow's Son

I know a cunt who openly tells people he is a sellick (his pronounciation) fan but he doesn't go to the games.

Talks about them constant and is as bitter as they come.

But he doesn't attend the games, we live in fucking Greenock ffs, its 30 minutes up the road but he can't be bothered his arse.

Typical type, got 2 free tickets and had pictures plastered all over his facebook about his day at the piggery.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know a cunt who openly tells people he is a sellick (his pronounciation) fan but he doesn't go to the games.

Talks about them constant and is as bitter as they come.

But he doesn't attend the games, we live in fucking Greenock ffs, its 30 minutes up the road but he can't be bothered his arse.

Typical type, got 2 free tickets and had pictures plastered all over his facebook about his day at the piggery.

The worst kind! 

6 minutes ago, MyMerseyParadise said:

Do you like B182?

Aye they're quite good.

To clarify, the point being that you, as a new poster coming on RM and slagging off the fine city of Glasgow takes some set of balls ovaries. 

That and the fact you've started talking music...

Reminds me.

Of another.

Female poster.

4 minutes ago, MyMerseyParadise said:

Do you think Glasgow is a shithole?

Nope.

Having lived in Aberdeen for a few years, and visited a number of cities in the UK and abroad, I like Glasgow a lot.

it's not perfect but no city is. For example there's jakies and beggers in Glasgow but you'll find them in every city.

For high and low brow culture with everything in between, we've got it all.

1 minute ago, AljayBoy said:

Having lived in Aberdeen for a few years, and visited a number of cities in the UK and abroad, I like Glasgow a lot.

For high and low brow culture with everything in between, we've got it all.

That's a fair summation. The only thing I don't like about the city is the lack of countryside.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2017 at 13:21, The Widow's Son said:

Even at this mature age, I'm still amazed that there are some people who care not a whit about football.  One of my brothers never cared, never showed any interest and probably couldn't have found Ibrox unless you dropped him off on PRW and pointed him in the right direction.  Come to think of it, I don't know if he ever set foot in Ibrox at all during his life.  His children had a very slight interest growing up but it never grew from there.  

I was brought up opposite a golf course, yet have never played a round of golf in my life.

Suppose you either have an interest or you don't.

On 21/09/2017 at 15:35, Gustav said:

Tbh I don't like football anymore, what happened to us and the insane money floating around elsewhere has made me a right bitter cunt about the game.

Go every week to watch us but other than that will only see a game if it's on when am in the pub.

I fucking hate the game now .still love Rangers though

On 22/09/2017 at 11:27, AljayBoy said:

Aye they're quite good.

To clarify, the point being that you, as a new poster coming on RM and slagging off the fine city of Glasgow takes some set of balls ovaries. 

That and the fact you've started talking music...

Reminds me.

Of another.

Female poster.

Which one? :hmmm::huh: