Lee Wallace

I'd rather Wallace was fit tbh. We need to see more of DJ defensively to know how good he is - although he looked decent going forward against Thistle.

I'm worried he might come undone against them, especially if he has Windass sitting in front of him - wee Josh tackles like a paper bag .

Big Lee would be my first choice as he knows what this Saturday means but Declan will do the job if he plays like he did against Patrick. Early days for the boy but big hopes for him on Saturday.

Big Bruno may be of more concern as who do you play Danny or Ross.

Just now, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

Big Lee would be my first choice as he knows what this Saturday means but Declan will do the job if he plays like he did against Patrick. Early days for the boy but big hopes for him on Saturday.

Going by the subs I would say Ross will be inline to step up and I thought he looked excellent so not to worried although would loved a stare off between brown and Alves at the coin toss.

30 minutes ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

i would start with hodgson and play declan john ahead of him  he was good going forward the other night and would help out lee as well  we need to keep it tight and his pace on the break would help  we cannot start with windass wide left 

wilson was not in the squad the  other night so i would assume he is injured

3 hours ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

Our captain is ruled out for six to eight weeks. Not that concerned as long as Declan John is passed fit as not confident in Lee Hodson.

Seeing Lee Hodsons name on a team sheet sends shivers down my spine. 

Pedro said he needed cover in that area and I hope Declan keeps him out for the rest of the season and proves himself worthy of a contract if we can get him. If Waldo is out for six - eight weeks then he's going to need that again to get himself fit. He was towing a caravan when he came back under McCoist after only three weeks.

imo it's no big deal.