Third Kit..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I quite like it, people who hate it need to remember that it's as good as we are going to get whilst we are lumbered with shite like Puma, sadly. That's upto the board to put a product on the pitch worthy of a top name with better materials and designs and then negotiate that top deal, too.

For Puma shirts it's not bad IMO.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Have you ever considered a career in motivational speaking? :lol:

Tried it before i took up the plumbing, didn't get far though, i wonder why?:lol:

To be fair though i was feeling like shit earlier after getting a tooth yanked out so wasn't my usual cheery self and thought i might aswell drag somebody down with me.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tried it before i took up the plumbing, didn't get far though, i wonder why?:lol:

To be fair though i was feeling like shit earlier after getting a tooth yanked out so wasn't my usual cheery self and thought i might aswell drag somebody down with me.

Trips to the dentist bring out the worst in us all mate :lol:

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even though I quite like it, people who hate it need to remember that it's as good as we are going to get whilst we are lumbered with shite like Puma, sadly. That's upto the board to put a product on the pitch worthy of a top name with better materials and designs and then negotiate that top deal, too.

For Puma shirts it's not bad IMO.

I don't hate it as such but don't think it's that good either, as said earlier it would have been better if the logo etc was in blue aswell.

Not so sure about your second point either mate? Morton had nike a few seasons back (might still use them i don't know).

Just now, plumbGER said:

I don't hate it as such but don't think it's that good either, as said earlier it would have been better if the logo etc was in blue aswell.

Not so sure about your second point either mate? Morton had nike a few seasons back (might still use them i don't know).

Re the second point and Morton I think someone else can clear it up better than myself but I'm sure those kits that teams like Morton run about in are generic low-end basic kits that Nike supply rather than design specially for them, market and pay good money for in a kit deal.Ā 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Trips to the dentist bring out the worst in us all mate :lol:

It wasn't too bad in all honestly, came out the surgery and gubbed a few tramadol and walked around the city centre in a daze before getting the train home, i would probably bought this top had i seen it as my judgement was somewhat clouded.

Fair enough if some like it, i thought last seasons were a lot nicer.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Re the second point and Morton I think someone else can clear it up better than myself but I'm sure those kits that teams like Morton run about in are generic low-end basic kits that Nike supply rather than design specially for them, market and pay good money for in a kit deal.Ā 

Aye you are probably right, the yellow/blue away nike kit they used was definately a generic design because i seen English clubs use it.

Their hooped shirt possibly different as not many teams wear that design.

That 3rd strip does look like a geberic puma design so i guess it comes down to personal taste rather than anything else, though i did like all 3 of last yesrs puma strips.

28 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It wasn't too bad in all honestly, came out the surgery and gubbed a few tramadol and walked around the city centre in a daze before getting the train home, i would probably bought this top had i seen it as my judgement was somewhat clouded.

Fair enough if some like it, i thought last seasons were a lot nicer.

It's not the nicest top we've had by any means. I think it's quite smart though even if it does look a bit cheap.