Scotland v Slovakia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of angry people in this thread jeezoo 

some people support the national team ( which doesn't mean the SFA) and some don't.  

Rangers fans claim its run by 'tarriers'

celtic fans claim it's run by 'H***'

The vast majority for the 'tranny' army couldn't give a fuck about either teams, tbh. 

Those who do support the national team and one of the old firm usually just like seeing their own players do well as a bonus as the team doing well. 

If you don't like the Scotland team why bother coming into a thread about them unless you're looking for a fight or to slate those who do support them if the team lost. 

The team didn't lose this time. Get over it. They'll lose more than they win there's always next time. 

Just now, orangecountry said:

some people support the national team ( which doesn't mean the SFA) and some don't.  

The vast majority for the 'tranny' army couldn't give a fuck about either teams, tbh. 

Those who do support the national team and one of the old firm usually just like seeing their own players do well as a bonus as the team doing well. 

If you don't like the Scotland team why bother coming into a thread about them unless you're looking for a fight or to slate those who do support them if the team lost. 

The team didn't lose this time. Get over it. They'll lose more than they win there's always next time. 

Why don't you back the fuck off pal

Canny bring myself to watch them at the moment but still want us to do well. Once we sort ourself out things will get better with our players getting back into the team, l know its hard with the amount of the cunts that follow the national team and play for them but that's not a reason to fling in the towel and turn my back on my country, they can all get to fuck this is my country and always will be?

1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

bendoon rogers will be along soon and yer getting pumped.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Inigo if you need a new helper, I can be that man.

Give me double Buster's wages.

You'll have to change your name. Why do you think I called him Buster? Sounds like a hard cartoon dug wae studds oan his collar, two lower fangs stickin oot and drool hanging in sticky dollops.

Anyway. Happy to see he's done his job, fucked some heids aboot and made sure everyone knows who the Escobar is aroon here.

Now, the rest a ye get the fuck back to hating the Scottish team affore a send ma other dug-named hardman Goofy (ForeverAndEver) roon tae make wan or two of ye disappear.