New Strip old strip back

Smile

I suppose we haven't been buying strips for a while so an outlay of 50-60 quid in one go isn't that bad. But I don't think I can bring myself to spend that much on a strip that's got about two thirds of a season left on it. Fair play to anyone who does though. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

Get SD to fuck so we can buy our tops again & get our money back into the club !!

>>>> Fast forward >>>>

FFS .. have you seen the price of that top, I'm not paying that, club is ripping us off *moan, gumble*

How much of the £54.99 do the club not get ?  I would being it in house now as the present deal is ready to expire and find a supplier who can produce strips as adidas, puma etc don't make these, some kid in Bangladesh or somewhere are churning these out for pennies.

Unless some sports company offer us millions in advance to make our next top then chase them as we always sell a shit load of tops and would put most clubs UK sales to shame we sell that many 

10 minutes ago, Ace said:

Get SD to fuck so we can buy our tops again & get our money back into the club !!

>>>> Fast forward >>>>

FFS .. have you seen the price of that top, I'm not paying that, club is ripping us off *moan, gumble*

The tops were always going to be costly considering they are new stock not the unsold old stock the boycott will end up costing the Support not the board and not Ashley.

3 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

The feel-good factor after renegotiating the retail deal has since went sour. You would have thought the fans’ loyalty and patience would’ve been rewarded in kit prices, but nope it’s stump up or fuck off.

Would be good to know what the terms of the current deal are. If the a significant chunk of the strip price was going to the club it could persuade more folk to part with their cash. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

£55 for the home top is a fucking disgrace! Ripping the piss out the fans once again.

It's what every board we have had since Murray took over has done, It's always the support that pays.

25 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Would be good to know what the terms of the current deal are. If the a significant chunk of the strip price was going to the club it could persuade more folk to part with their cash. 

It certainly would, but there's a fine line between asking fans to support the club by buying merchandise, and ripping the arse out of it.