Rangers Picture Thread

On 29/07/2018 at 12:48, Don54 said:

1704166404_download(1).thumb.jpg.d7bea2c5d93e1ea1cda54065ae7910f0.jpg.66bf2aedfe21ca82aca05240ce4df29d.jpg

Mind those days. When you didn't have forums and you bought the rags every day of the summer in the hope of finding out about a new signing. Because every close season you knew there'd be a show stopper.

First thing on holiday too, each morning, would be to find a DR. Mind finding out MoJo had signed when I was in Ciutadella.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Mind those days. When you didn't have forums and you bought the rags every day of the summer in the hope of finding out about a new signing. Because every close season you knew there'd be a show stopper.

First thing on holiday too, each morning, would be to find a DR. Mind finding out MoJo had signed when I was in Ciutadella.

When a mate told me about MoJo I told him to fuck off with his pish, I thought he was at the wind up

6 minutes ago, Don54 said:

When a mate told me about MoJo I told him to fuck off with his pish, I thought he was at the wind up

Aye, that's more or less what my dad said to me.

16 hours ago, sergi1980 said:

What a lovely top that is

My thoughts also when I came across this fabulous picture of Laudrup.

Although I had certainty seen it before, I couldn't place this strip (no info with the photo), however, from further research, the image seems to have been taken on 11 September, 1996, away to Grasshoppers.

Unless I'm mistaken, this belter of a strip was solely for that season's European campaign.