6 points, 7 goals - no Miller

Lord Lockin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I was at a Q & A at Ibrox, at it Pedro told us what he was trying to do to stop celtic getting the ball to their front men, hence the position Pena was playing, ok he wasn't having a great game but he was following instructions - when Miller came on he was all over the place, doing nothing - I honestly think this is where the fall out came from, nothing to do with running to the press

Miller replaced Pena then when Windass went off KM went to left wing.

The tarriers could have scored 3 or 4 in first ten minutes ffs.

Armstrong was their best player - Dorrans was meant to be marking him.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The name will come to me, he had quite a few goes at Bears for holding loyalist views amongst other things.

Somebody will remember the avatar of Keevins.

:rofl: you lot crack me up with your paranoia . from kilwinning totally against loyalist views :whistle:

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Miller replaced Pena then when Windass went off KM went to left wing.

The tarriers could have scored 3 or 4 in first ten minutes ffs.

Armstrong was their best player - Dorrans was meant to be marking him.

Naw -  Miller just went where he felt like and the team went all to fuck, and what's your point about the first ten minutes - they didn't score any goals then 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Naw -  Miller just went where he felt like and the team went all to fuck, and what's your point about the first ten minutes - they didn't score any goals then 

:lol:

He went to left mid when Windass came off.

My point was Pedro set up to stop their forwards from getting ball according to you.

they ran over the top of us for first 15 mins of first half.

Second half we had a ten minute spell but after it went to 2-0 it was a training session for them.

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The name will come to me, he had quite a few goes at Bears for holding loyalist views amongst other things.

Somebody will remember the avatar of Keevins.

Wade Wilson = Blackmanredemtion?

I am glad Miller is dropped but we still have 29 league games left so good chance he will feature again. I just hope when he does come back he is given specific instructions to operate in a specific area only and not charge about as though he is the only one playing for the jersey.

8 minutes ago, Prsosheadband said:

Do you smoke the wacky backy with malky the copper :rofl: this is where your paranoia comes from :confused:

Who the fuck is malky the copper?

Paranoia? Ok Wade, you let the mask slip early doors ya wee sad bastard, imagine being that desperate that you need to re-join a site after being banned:lol:

25 minutes ago, gj923 said:

I am glad Miller is dropped but we still have 29 league games left so good chance he will feature again. I just hope when he does come back he is given specific instructions to operate in a specific area only and not charge about as though he is the only one playing for the jersey.

I think he was told to play a certain position and didn't do it - hence the fall out 

13 hours ago, Prsosheadband said:

Get miller to fuck offers nothing to team this season first touch is a tackle ,too much baggage off park anaw him and his cunt of a bird ,hope shes reading this and can retweet this and no doubt il have somecunt at am door with a blade sorry car keys :rofl:

And breathe....

You are safe Kenny's wife won't retweet that incoherent jumble of words.

Kenny was a good servant to us but age has caught up with him. I'm glad Perdo finally realised it.

Morelos is doing the work Kenny did and others are scoring, don't see that as a problem, we need to move on from Kenny and the younger players have to step up. Morelos is a young talent with rough edges to his game and needs to gain experience, his 1 to 1 with goalkeepers has been poor so far but his all round play fits in with the team.

this is just confirmation bias

it's ridiculous to be looking for patterns or significant changes over a period of two games 

Pena scored two decent goals but apart from that looked a bombscare the rest of the time, he's clumsy looking.

I'm not saying Miller should start or even play in every game but we shouldn't just write him off like some have. I think some fans behaviour and attitude over the Miller fiasco has been unbefitting of the Rangers support, esp how quickly some turned on Kenny.

Friday night's game wasn't a great game but I did see improvements, whether those improvements were due to Miller being dropped or because the team are just becoming a unit now is yet to be seen and certainly can't be determined over a period of two matches.

this screams of folk going "I always hated Miller and now he's lost credibility I'm going at him with guns blazing" 

Miller's no hero, I've never called him a legend and never will, but he's done well by us in the past few years and saved us numerous times so I'm not going to just write him off just because of some media speculation and lies from the likes of Chris Sutton, and im not going to write him off after 2 games with minimal improvement

this whole fiasco has just proven that some Bears still believe the lies the media print about us

25 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this is just confirmation bias

it's ridiculous to be looking for patterns or significant changes over a period of two games 

Pena scored two decent goals but apart from that looked a bombscare the rest of the time, he's clumsy looking.

I'm not saying Miller should start or even play in every game but we shouldn't just write him off like some have. I think some fans behaviour and attitude over the Miller fiasco has been unbefitting of the Rangers support, esp how quickly some turned on Kenny.

Friday night's game wasn't a great game but I did see improvements, whether those improvements were due to Miller being dropped or because the team are just becoming a unit now is yet to be seen and certainly can't be determined over a period of two matches.

this screams of folk going "I always hated Miller and now he's lost credibility I'm going at him with guns blazing" 

Miller's no hero, I've never called him a legend and never will, but he's done well by us in the past few years and saved us numerous times so I'm not going to just write him off just because of some media speculation and lies from the likes of Chris Sutton, and im not going to write him off after 2 games with minimal improvement

this whole fiasco has just proven that some Bears still believe the lies the media print about us

I dont care what has done for us in previous seasons, who he has played for in the past, or what he has going on in his private life.

What has Miller contributed this season that has been positive or influential?

Why does he deserve to be involved or indeed selected?

Who deserves being dropped for him?

Fuck media bullshit, this is what it comes down to.

Starting eleven? Not a fucking chance. Impact sub? Maybe though I'd rather Herrera as his goal return rate is better or Hardie as he has imo more potential if given the opportunities Miller has had this season.

Folk that seem to think Miller should remain involved always seem to avoid the above questions. Its always his previous goals, his experience, his benefit to teammates.

So if folk can't justify why now, this season, he deserves to play, and the team scores and picks up points without him then why the fuck is Miller even relevant?